Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
ive got all 3 a molle, alice, and a hellcat. i perfer the hellcat WAY more. you cant carry as much in the molle as you can the alice /hellcat.if you try to add puches to the molle, you can to the alice as well :thumb: .just because you spend more doesnt always mean you get a better item. for the money the hellcat is the way to go or a CFP-90

http://www.campingsurvivalgearreviews.com/?p=108

only thing i have done with modifying the molleII is i took them off the plastic frames and put alice shoulder straps on them. they will work perfect :thumb: but that is without a frame,and no sleeping bag carrier. as far as getting a differnt frame i really havent seen any modified frames for sale.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also i really like that hellcat. The only thing is is the mss carrier all that stable?

And it seems like a mess of straps when you attach the shoulder straps and mss carrier?

Any input on the hellcat would be nice:thumb:

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
no there really isnt any straps hanging out you use all the straps for the shoulder straps. the sleeping bag carrier will bounce a little but it isnt going anywhere

the hellcat is the rolls royce of alice packs :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.