Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has been posted already somewhere else; but I found it interesting to say the least.

I heard about it through word of mouth and that it was happening other places as well; but here is an article I found.

"Peorians living in fear

This eye-witness account is from Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.

“The fifth large mob action in about a month.” Wow. This is really outrageous. Why is this neighborhood having to put up with this? “Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors”? Seriously? That’s the best we can do for our fellow citizens’ safety?

This needs to be addressed, and quickly."

Taken from this website:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.
Try that sh** in Texas. A matter of fact, I double dog triple dare you to come to my neck of the woods and try pulling that crap. Honestly, come on over.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot.
This is why I conceal carry. You only have to shoot one, the rest will puss out and go home. Save your ammunition, it is getting expensive.

One police officer answered the call.
Thats it? One?

The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered.
not outgunned.

Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.
Sounds like a pus move to me... Way to leave your brother in blue hanging.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night.
Residents sound like they need to band together since obviously the police won't do anything. Didn't some army rangers take matters in their own hands in Seattle or Tacoma some time back?

The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.
My orders (if I was in charge) would be 'if any of these punks is on your property, feel free to shoot on sight. After a few get shot, the rest will disperse on their own for their own safety'

“The fifth large mob action in about a month.” Wow. This is really outrageous. Why is this neighborhood having to put up with this? “Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors”? Seriously? That’s the best we can do for our fellow citizens’ safety?
Agreed. Lock your doors... cause they wont go past a locked door.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
The link does not work where is this group of pee brain idiots located ?

·
American fearmaker
14,249 Posts
The mob stuff is happening in a ghetto area of the town. And most of those streets are dead end ones too. No need to go down those streets unless you're visiting somebody and I would not do the visiting after dark either.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Exactly. If I'm sitting on my front porch and an angry mob approaches me after I told them to get off the property, I can guarantee I'm fearing for my health and life. CCW FTW.
We don't have the fear for your life clause, we have the 'its your property, defend it at will' clause.

Im not keen on killing anyone but if thats what it came down to, me or them then they are going to lose.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Gay Rights Parade in NYC - all is quiet at this time! Lots of Men in wedding dresses and women in Tuxedos - but that is normal for any Lib city/state!
They did reposition some cars on the street - they said the color coordination was off and they did help some NYPD straighten out their uniforms!

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
I've been expecting something like this for the last couple of months ...... didn't think it would start in Peoria ...... expected the Chicago Southside, Watts or Harlem to be the trigger area .......

All it will take is one of these idiots to push it too far or some homeowner getting excited ....... the blacks will have another Rodney King to use as an excuse ........

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Gay Rights Parade in NYC - all is quiet at this time! Lots of Men in wedding dresses and women in Tuxedos - but that is normal for any Lib city/state!
They did reposition some cars on the street - they said the color coordination was off and they did help some NYPD straighten out their uniforms!
Major explosions a few minutes ago :eek: - only fireworks show for Gay Pride day - very color coordinated - lots of pastels! :D:

I was about to go out with my BOB - but saw that the bag clashed with my jeans and hiking boots!

I need to get a fashion coordinator!

·
Google Duckweed!!!
1,258 Posts
I hope...

Some of the idiot neighbors got some footage on cell phones and digital cams. For when the shooting begins. To show who started it.

What is truly sad is that we still live in a fairly free country. There are still opportunities for these butt-heads to enjoy life and do better. Sadly, they have had so much BS and hatred pumped into their heads, they are useless now.

Remember, shotguns don't leave bullet fragments with riflings to match up.

Sierra Dave

1 - 20 of 123 Posts