Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I Sleep with my Boots ON!
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya the internet has tried to tell me the same thing about mini's but usage, being around them and owning them has shown me different. My Mini14 is an awesome weapon and this 30 should be a great gun as well.

·
смерть н
3,823 Posts
Mini 30.blah, blah, blah. My frick'n BB gun will out shoot your mini...:upsidedown:

HH54r

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had to the gun club last night and I'm very happy with this one. Iron sights are dead on and very nice groups from her, a keeper for sure..

As for that BB gun HH54r, bring on over and lets compare..:D::upsidedown:

·
смерть н
3,823 Posts
Yea, I am saving up my monies right now to get a new 10/22. The BB gun broke...

HH54r

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have an itch to buy one of them new Mini 14 Tacticals I got a load of brass cased 223.

Seems like it would make a nice politically correct truck gun.
Don't hesitate, they are awesome smooth shooting tools..

·
Get off my lawn!
4,549 Posts
I have owned my Mini-30 for about 15 years. It's got the wood stock and stainless barrel. I love that thing. I bought it brand spankin new for about $500. Oh I wish I could buy another one brand new for that price!

Congrats on your purchase! :thumb:

·
Get with it.
72 Posts
I have owned a mini30 for years, its very accurate, even with the run of the mill 762x39.
I love it and will keep it forever:)

All the talk of the mini's being junk comes from the early mini's, Iv been told that the rifling was not right. i have a 1976 mini that functions properly, but is simply very inaccurate. Almost as Inaccurate as the piece of junk AK47 that so many people praise.

The newer mini's from the last few decades are all very accurate and will not make you sorry you bought one.

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I brought her out again today, one reliable, accurate and fun to shoot rifles. My Son and I are having a lot of fun with the Mini14 and Mini30 and people around us at the range are loving these weapons.

Glad everyone with some sense can appreciate the great guns these Mini's are..:thumb:

Thanks everyone..:cool:

·
I stand alone!
3,216 Posts
Dave, I've been saying this all along! And like you I have had a pick of many weapons.... I just keep coming back to the M-30 :thumb:

·
Sell crazy someplace else
2,534 Posts
Don't worry about the AR guys. You may not be shooting the eyeballs out of a flea at a hundred yards but it will still be tickin' while they are cleaning the crud out of their AR's. I was going to buy one until I started pricing mags.

·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't worry about the AR guys. You may not be shooting the eyeballs out of a flea at a hundred yards but it will still be tickin' while they are cleaning the crud out of their AR's. I was going to buy one until I started pricing mags.

Don't let that stop you, Crazy. I've been buying mags one at a time when I have the extra cash and so far I've got 4 20rnd mags for it..

·
Sell crazy someplace else
2,534 Posts
Don't let that stop you, Crazy. I've been buying mags one at a time when I have the extra cash and so far I've got 4 20rnd mags for it..
I've had a Mini14 for more than 25 years. For the 7.62x39, I decided to drink the AK koolaid. I bought the Arsenal SGL-10. I also have a Colt upper for the AR, but mags have always been the problem there.

California friendly.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts