Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Destroyer of Marxism.
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been talk of having a “Million Gun Owner” March on some blogs. I hope I can influence others to spread the word and perhaps even “lobby” Gun Rights groups to organize such an event. I have no skills at such endeavors, I’ve never even been to a protest. Seems the only people who do protest are moonbats without significant jobs, if any, or the organizers paid by the likes of Soros.

That's why I suggest the involvement of groups that have the funds, and better ability to get the word out. The NRA, GOA, JFPO should be able to get this done. I think that if a lot of people made phone calls and rattled some cages it would get the ball rolling.

I think this is a really good idea, and I wanted to spread the word when I saw it. It really doesn't matter what it's called. If La Raza can make headlines with a few hundred protesters in a handful of cities, we should EASILY be able to muster SOME sort of event that gets attention. Especially from bed wetting liberal journalists and fascist politicians, but also from lethargic gun owners content to see other people's guns (Assault Weapons) get banned, with the mistaken (idiotic) belief that their hunting (sniper) rifle and shotgun (street sweeper) are safe.

The Afro-Nazi has made it perfectly clear after the election what kinds of people will run his (Clinton’s 3rd Term) administration, and what his agenda is. We must hang together, or we will certainly hang separately.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
I like the idea. however, the folks that would want to go have jobs and families and responsibilities and stuff....

the other gatherings you mentioned above are populated by moonbats (as you said), who lack the real life things we do. like all those "anarchists" that show up to protest "globalization". rabble.

·
Angry Libertarian
168 Posts
Usually when that many gun owners go on a march, somebody gets conquered. I think this is one march that the Feds tear-gas on sight.
Made me chuckle and cry at the same time.

I can see how horribly the pinko media would skew this one. I'm all for it, but as has been said, work and family obligations are big hindrances.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Obama isnt gonna ban any guns its just fun to talk about. He is gonna tax the hell outta bullets though. And ban some off shore ammo imports thats his plan. This is a win win for him you keep your guns and can only buy american made ammo. So go stock up on Wolf while you can.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Obama isnt gonna ban any guns its just fun to talk about. He is gonna tax the hell outta bullets though. And ban some off shore ammo imports thats his plan. This is a win win for him you keep your guns and can only buy american made ammo. So go stock up on Wolf while you can.
Oh, he will go for the guns. He will go after the ammo first, then destroy the second amendment piece by piece. It will be very methodical and slow, but it will be done.

·
LONG RANGE JUSTICE
22 Posts
There has been talk of having a “Million Gun Owner” March on some blogs. I hope I can influence others to spread the word and perhaps even “lobby” Gun Rights groups to organize such an event. I have no skills at such endeavors, I’ve never even been to a protest. Seems the only people who do protest are moonbats without significant jobs, if any, or the organizers paid by the likes of Soros.

That's why I suggest the involvement of groups that have the funds, and better ability to get the word out. The NRA, GOA, JFPO should be able to get this done. I think that if a lot of people made phone calls and rattled some cages it would get the ball rolling.

I think this is a really good idea, and I wanted to spread the word when I saw it. It really doesn't matter what it's called. If La Raza can make headlines with a few hundred protesters in a handful of cities, we should EASILY be able to muster SOME sort of event that gets attention. Especially from bed wetting liberal journalists and fascist politicians, but also from lethargic gun owners content to see other people's guns (Assault Weapons) get banned, with the mistaken (idiotic) belief that their hunting (sniper) rifle and shotgun (street sweeper) are safe.

The Afro-Nazi has made it perfectly clear after the election what kinds of people will run his (Clinton’s 3rd Term) administration, and what his agenda is. We must hang together, or we will certainly hang separately.
Should be called the 10,000,000 "dad" march to prove a point. Not only this; people should carry a firearm just to excercise our rights and true strength to those who are thinking about taking these rights. Various sign's like "you can take it out of my cold dead hand's" "Obama; don't push it"... etc. But than again this could turn into something extremely nasty lol.

LW

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I can see this now, the organizers will be rounded up and tried for treason.:taped:
Can't be tried if they were to win, could they?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts