Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jj+johnson+militia&search_type=&aq=f

There are three vids. Originally posted @youtube 3 months ago, but this is the first I've heard of it. If this is a rehash I apologize.

I'm wondering why this guy felt the need to go before the Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism and give them a "heads up" so to speak. I'm pretty sure the government is already quite aware of militia groups existence, and also the growing sense of dissatisfaction amongst the general population regarding the function(or lack thereof) of our government. Does he think "Maybe the CIA, FBI, ATF, NSA, and probably a dozen other agencies... are all clueless about the thousands or millions of armed, pissed off Americans spread across the land."? How naieve would that be? Why draw attention to yourself from the very entity you were founded to defend against?

Thoughts/Comments?

EQV

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
that fella has balls of solid rock... that video is about 15 years old too. He was sure onto something there.

conversely- he may have caused the government to start becoming more and more paranoid, and to plan on doing more to keep it's power in any way it can

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
I like Mr. Johnson. I think that he is very well spoken and does an excellent job at representing the milita and delivering his message.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
yesterday's kooks are today's visionaries. Man it's not hard to see how serious Donahue took this.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dwind, who are these guy? I'm assuming from your post that they are a militia. What state? Appearances can be decieving, but they look like they got their sh*t together. Only one guy without an Eotech, but no ACOGs. Damn I want an ACOG.:(

yesterday's kooks are today's visionaries. Man it's not hard to see how serious Donahue took this.

EQV

1 - 14 of 14 Posts