Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
as far as I can tell every pmag deal on SG is a backorder and none of them are expected to come into stock until feb sometime, and who knows if they will be legal then
Yea at 6:00 they where still showing some stuff in stock but I just checked now and EVERYTHING I see is on back order, crazy right now I've never seen anything like this?

·
Banned
394 Posts
Lcjwholesale is a good place so far, they shipped quick, but there out of stock. But so far customer service has been great

·
Premium Member
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just had an OP from another thread say he checked twice and that this thread wasn't any help for M1A mags......utter nonsense

USGI 20 rounders $41
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/411700.htm
not a bad price

now i understand some folks came a bit late to the party and are expecting for prices to be what they were three weeks ago......well, i got news folks prices for the popular high capacity magazines will never be what they were three weeks ago, waiting for things to die down so we can scoop'um up three or four weeks from now at the old price is a pipe dream, not going to happen........seen it all before in 94

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just ordered six from the mako group five minutes ago. 9.95 shipping USPS priority mail. Well see how long it takes for them to get here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts