Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been heavy military choppers flying between Dover AFB, Delaware, and McGuire AFB, NJ all day today. Flying right over my house and making alot of noise.
I wish they're get mufflers for their junk.

I wonder what's up though. Don't usually see this many in one day. It's like every 20 minutes....

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,345 Posts
Well I miss my flyovers as the 181st tactical wing became the 181st intelligence wing. I've seen just about everything from T-38 trainers, F4 Phantoms, F15's, F16's and a myriad of helicopters. Didn't matter what flew over one always flew right over the silo. I'm sure my silo has been taken out several times in training missions. :D:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't see how it could annoy you. It is so cool to see!...

back in 08 when the big flood hit Iowa, the president flew over my house about 200-250ft in the air. they where 3 big military helicopters in a triangle. coolest thing to see because they were so low...

·
Survival Actual
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't see how it could annoy you. It is so cool to see!...

back in 08 when the big flood hit Iowa, the president flew over my house about 200-250ft in the air. they where 3 big military helicopters in a triangle. coolest thing to see because they were so low...
A couple times a month, i get regular flyovers from A-10's. now THOSE are wicked awesome to see (and hear).
What a beautiful aircraft they are.

Of course, since i made this post earlier, there hasn't been one more helicopter fly over. They must have read my post and were polite enough to knock it off.
Thanks Guys! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts