Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Michigan? Specifically the west side. Would be nice to get to know like minded people.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm from the up also, but used to work at sysco foods on cascade ave by the kent county airport. still have family in the G.R area.:)

·
Jesus, Family,and Country
158 Posts
I am origanally from the cadillac area. I grew up with the Manistee National Forest as my back yard. I'm living in vegas now, but I am moving back home in a few months after my babie is born.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would be nice to get some people together in the Gr area to meet for coffee / discussion of ideas..

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm probably the member who lives the furthest south in MI - only 2 miles from the Ohio border, but I love it further north!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looking to move to SE MI

Hey Everyone,

My husband and I are looking to move either to Lenawee, Jackson or western Washtenaw counties or into the thumb. DH works in Warren a few days a week and in Toledo the rest of the week.

If anyone knows of a vacant land parcel of 5 or more acres, let me know. Needs to be in an ag zone b/c we want to transform it into a small farm.

Cheers! Elissa

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Everyone,

My husband and I are looking to move either to Lenawee, Jackson or western Washtenaw counties or into the thumb. DH works in Warren a few days a week and in Toledo the rest of the week.

If anyone knows of a vacant land parcel of 5 or more acres, let me know. Needs to be in an ag zone b/c we want to transform it into a small farm.

Cheers! Elissa
There is quite alot of open land around the Jackson area. I looked at a 3 bed 2 bath on 30 acres a few weeks ago and they only wanted $120k for it (needed lots of work) and it was outside Rives Junction.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts