Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mexico sentences teenage hitman to 3 years in prison

The attorney general's office in Morelos said a local juvenile court had found the minor guilty of four crimes including killing four people whose mutilated bodies were found hanging from a bridge not far from Mexico City last August.
Send this worthless piece of crap to hell. :taped:

This shat is headed here. :mad:

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Meh, thats just for the American cameras. The cartels will have him out right after the last flash for the evening news. The mexican prisons is where the cartels recruit their people from. They open the back doors to prison and load them up in buses to go to the front lines. I give him 6 months and he will be here. :mad:

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
He is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong... there fore hang him till he is dead.... end of problem.

He is not insane, and if he were ... fine with the sentence as it is, but he is not so get rid of him.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Life is cheap and getting cheaper in old Mexico. They aint dying fast enough to suit me. I hope every one of the cartel goobers shoot each other and the last man standing gets the clap.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Just goes to show ya that crime DOES pay, and it pays very well. Where else in the world can you kill 4 people and it only cost you 3 years in prison? And to think...His life of crime is just getting started.

They should have tortured and mutilated his body and hung him from a bridge for a few days to be seen by all. At least it would have been poetic justiuce if nothing else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts