Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
The fact that a foreign aircraft was able to breach our airspace, much less land without being intercepted by our own forces says a lot. Either someone was sleeping on the job, or the landing was intentional and authorized and the "powers that be" just don't want it publicized.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The fact that a foreign aircraft was able to breach our airspace, much less land without being interceped by our own forces says a lot. Either someone was sleeping on the job, or the landing was intentional and authorized and the "powers that be" just don't want it publicized.
How many times can they use that for an excuse?
This is happening way too often, either helicopter/plane/or truck!

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
The fact that a foreign aircraft was able to breach our airspace, much less land without being interceped by our own forces says a lot. Either someone was sleeping on the job, or the landing was intentional and authorized and the "powers that be" just don't want it publicized.
EXACTLY, SH. Also, in Laredo, it is right on the Rio Grande river, so there's NO mistaking where they were, on the part of the pilot.

Me thinks that your last suggestion was the real scenario, the landing WAS intentional, and I'm sure the current administration was aware of it.
Now, the real question is WHY.

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
Well the border is kind of hard to see. Sure wish they'd repaint that line, it's faded really bad:D:

·
Registered
496 Posts
EXACTLY, SH. Also, in Laredo, it is right on the Rio Grande river, so there's NO mistaking where they were, on the part of the pilot.

Me thinks that your last suggestion was the real scenario, the landing WAS intentional, and I'm sure the current administration was aware of it.
Now, the real question is WHY.
I'm gonna go with a classified alien artifact hand-off. The Mexican government trades alien relics for a certain number of illegals allowed to cross the border. The only reason we have border agents is a coverup.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts
I'm gonna go with a classified alien artifact hand-off. The Mexican government trades alien relics for a certain number of illegals allowed to cross the border. The only reason we have border agents is a coverup.

Do you seriously think this?
Turn off the history channel.

·
Left the building
9,363 Posts
they were busy chasing granny in that fabric airplane
We can send up two F16's for a granny, but not a peep for for a foreign military invading our sovereign airspace.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts