Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
To secure peace is to...
4,194 Posts
To hell with them.

If I were President TacomaJPP, I would issue a few policies that would help that whole situation:

1) Bring all of our troops home from everywhere. I mean everywhere. Just a little tidbit here: Did you know that we have more troops stationed in Germany that we do in Iraq? WTF, I know.

2) Send our troops to border towns on the North and South and begin building bases every 200 miles on each border. Towns will build up around the bases, boost the economy, have our troops home and safe with their families. Win, win, win.

3) Final policy: Penalize every business that hires and employs an illegal $10,000 per day, per illegal. Use our Scout Sniper Recon forces to gather the intel and let ICE drop the expensive little ticket on the non-compliant businesses. If illegals can't get jobs, they won't stay. We won't have to do any "inhumane" alien wrangling to get them out...they'll leave on their own and on their own dime.

I'm sure Obama is working on those policies...:rolleyes:

·
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
6,767 Posts
To hell with them.

If I were President TacomaJPP, I would issue a few policies that would help that whole situation:

1) Bring all of our troops home from everywhere. I mean everywhere. Just a little tidbit here: Did you know that we have more troops stationed in Germany that we do in Iraq? WTF, I know.

2) Send our troops to border towns on the North and South and begin building bases every 200 miles on each border. Towns will build up around the bases, boost the economy, have our troops home and safe with their families. Win, win, win.

3) Final policy: Penalize every business that hires and employs an illegal $10,000 per day, per illegal. Use our Scout Sniper Recon forces to gather the intel and let ICE drop the expensive little ticket on the non-compliant businesses. If illegals can't get jobs, they won't stay. We won't have to do any "inhumane" alien wrangling to get them out...they'll leave on their own and on their own dime.

I'm sure Obama is working on those policies...:rolleyes:
Hell I'd vote for you. Could not get elected you make too much sense. don't forget rules of engagement. Let the troops keep them out. shoot them they get up shoot them again.

·
To secure peace is to...
4,194 Posts
Hell I'd vote for you. Could not get elected you make too much sense. don't forget rules of engagement. Let the troops keep them out. shoot them they get up shoot them again.
We would build a physical fence for every linear inch of Mexican border (to begin, Canada later) with Mexican labor as they were caught trying to scurry back over the border to leave the US. They would work 3 months under military supervision before they were allowed to return to their crap-hole country...of course for free as their penance for sucking off of our society.

I guarantee you one other thing:

We would keep Mercury and Yamaha in business building marine motors because our Coast Guard would be on full-time patrols on both sides of Mexico insuring that cocaine subs, Cuban baseball players (AKA swimming immigrants), and anyone else would have no water passage either.

·
Banned
3,000 Posts
ilegal problem

i say, if they are caught on our side of the border illegaly, first time, they get beaten SEVERELY and thrown back over the border. second time they get a warning shot... into their head.

I see these illegal aliens as infiltators and Saboteurs. they enter our sovereign country illegally and send money they get back to mexico where it eventually ends up in the hands of drug cartels. As for being Saboteurs, they come in, usually dont pay taxes, use our health care system without paying for it, using our emergency rooms for colds and runny noses, leaving us to pay their bills! They also sabotage our school systems by getting free schooling without paying for it and by forcing schools to be teaching in spanish cause these vermin dont bother to learn english. they screw us over by driving without licenses and without insurance and move often so they can never be caught and pay for what they've done. they rob, rape and murder then cross back into mexico where they know they will not be extradited. then they come back in a year and blend in with the other illegals and are free to do what they want, committing more crimes. illegals also bring diseases and parasites like TB and bed bugs over the border with them. They get the benifit of "social justice", entitlement programs even though they do not pay into them! Then we have ass-hats like LaRaza out there that want to incorparate the south west back into mexico. these A-holes cant run the country they have NOW!!!

you think im harsh? what do the mexicans do about security on THEIR southern border? then these people have the audacity to critisize and put down the US??? All this crap cause politicians want to win their illegal votes. ask me, i think that their might be a race war of a kind coming if the US goes belly up. unfourtunately, there will be innocent, actual legal citizens of hispanic origins that will get caught up in it and i do hope they will be ok. my rant is ONLY against illegals! if you are a documented citizen here legally with a job, pay taxes etc, welcome to America! rant over.

·
Left the building
9,363 Posts

·
A Whiter Shade Of Pale
4,771 Posts

·
Homesteader
1,222 Posts
This American Indian is doing just fine, and so is our culture. I'm an American citizen, and I don't enjoy watching these border jumpers act like ass clowns. Aletoledo, what tribe are you from?

Mine is a dual membership Choctaw/Cherokee, and we all speak english, we all salute the American flag, and we take pride in our country.

·
Banned
2,161 Posts
Ended up being a good game tonight. 1-1 draw. I get just as upset that every time the US gk kicks a goal kick the crowd screams out "punto", stay classy mexico fans.

The Jamaican ref let you guys off the hook twice tonight.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Texas Gal, keep in mind that the Mexican team had the home field advantage..........:xeye:
I do understand that...but do they have to disrespect the national anthem by blowing air horns. If Americans were in Mexico treating their country like this I would be just as upset.

If you live here, and you get to enjoy our freedoms, you have no right to disrespect our country. No one is saying they could not cheer for the Mexican team. But to boo the country you want to live in. If they feel that much compassion and love for Mexico they should move back to Mexico and try to make it a better place to live.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my point of view. But you know I am offended by these acts to my country. People just seem to accept it has norm nowdays.

In Texas it is nothing to see the Mexican flag flying equal to or above the American flag in peoples yards. My ancestors on my father's side came from Ireland. But I would never fly an Irish flag in my front yard. That is my heritage but this is my country.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts