Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

He points out his niece has spent almost her entire life in the U.S. Her attorney said she has a learning disability and was confused about the difference between being a citizen and a legal resident, so she thought she was allowed to vote.

“The jury didn’t believe that story. They believed that the defendant knew exactly what she was doing, and they responded accordingly,

·
Registered
11,841 Posts
“What’s going to happen to the kids? So it’s not fair,” Rosa’s uncle, Felipe Ortega said.

Sorry uncle Felipe. It sucks for her, but it's totally fair.:cool:

“Once she gets out of prison and she’s deported, does she bring her four minor children to Mexico? As a mother I think that would be a difficult choice for her,” Birdsall said.

Sorry counselor, but you are confused. Seriously, how screwed up is that that it's a difficult choice for a mother to keep her kids with her in a country where she's a citizen? If that's a difficult choice for your client...maybe she should have filed to become a citizen.:rolleyes:

·
Time to melt snowflakes!
30,160 Posts

·
Awesome
17,071 Posts
i hope we do see more in depth investigations into voter fraud.. there has been refusal to allow investigation so they could sit back and say nothings every been proven.. but the time to investigate, discover how deep it goes and have the proof is now

once election/voter fraud is cracked down on regressives will lose what political power they have left

·
Registered
782 Posts
Of course, and when I pushed the screen button for Trump and went to review my voting before hitting the confirmation button....my vote went to HILLARY Clinton...........that was just a glitch in the software. Y'Ok!! The Soros connected company that provided the software......just another co inky dink.

·
Green Eggs and Spam
5,071 Posts
Why do people believe illegals should be able to break the law and not suffer the consequences for their behavior,
I do not understand why people think that people that break the law should NOT be held accountable for their actions.

I'm pretty sure there is 200 years of laws documented in books, and the results of people breaking those laws also in those books.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Why do people believe illegals should be able to break the law and not suffer the consequences for their behavior,
Because they do not suffer the ill effects of these invaders...If they did/when they do they support it....

·
Banned
14,721 Posts
Liberals benefit from illegals.

* Illegal voting
* Need to 'redistribute wealth' for social welfare
* Increasing their base - illegals become democrats and dependent on the state
* Disorder and chaos means more laws, more police, bigger government, etc.
* Liberals want to destroy white European American Christian values and culture
* They want a global currency, global world, one-world order, and the best way to do that is to destroy all national barriers and blend cultures.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Its relatively simple. The essence of being liberal is to be unhappy and angry at something. They will never be satisfied with any paradigm. They must be constantly rebuking something to be happy.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Liberals benefit from illegals.

* Illegal voting
* Need to 'redistribute wealth' for social welfare
* Increasing their base - illegals become democrats and dependent on the state
* Disorder and chaos means more laws, more police, bigger government, etc.
* Liberals want to destroy white European American Christian values and culture
* They want a global currency, global world, one-world order, and the best way to do that is to destroy all national barriers and blend cultures.
Well stated , but I'm changing they are not liberals these people are LEFTIST

1 - 20 of 34 Posts