Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To clean gold, silver, copper, stainless, aluminum, weapons, even lead…! YOU can even clean scratches off of soft top jeep windows, watches, flashlight lens, cell phone screens etc…

You got to try FLITZ, this stuff is amazing! Not only does it clean it also protects and gives it a little bit of water proofing; water will bead up and run off.

I have been using this for years and it has never failed me at all. You got to try it to believe it, bring some of that older metal back to in some cases even better than new! :thumb:

·
Breathe Easy
214 Posts
To clean gold, silver, copper, stainless, aluminum, weapons, even lead…! YOU can even clean scratches off of soft top jeep windows, watches, flashlight lens, cell phone screens etc…

You got to try FLITZ, this stuff is amazing! Not only does it clean it also protects and gives it a little bit of water proofing; water will bead up and run off.

I have been using this for years and it has never failed me at all. You got to try it to believe it, bring some of that older metal back to in some cases even better than new! :thumb:
Sounds like an informercial.

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope sorry just trying to help "shine up" the world! :upsidedown:

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha No I wish I did work for them... Go ahead give it a try you will NOT be let down...

·
Registered
571 Posts
I use it too. Really will slick up an old rifle bolt, makes the action smooth and fast. My biggest problem with Flitz is finding it locally anymore.

·
Gold memba-золот&#10
588 Posts
Another gun-related use for that stuff is you can lap a barrel with it. That is if you know how to do it in the first place. The reason why water just runs off of the surface treated with it is smoothness, nothing else. It doesn't contain any chemical/agent forming any protective layer. It is just an abrasive compound. I used it first about 8 years ago or so. No, not working for them either.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It is one of those products that performs as advertized. I have used it for about 8 years now. Bought a case of it about 5 years ago and still have 6 bottles left. Manly use it in the custom knife business. It is a very high grade of liquid rouge with other chemicals add to make it work better and faster. They will probible take it off the market because it works to good!!!!

The Wood Duck

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like I said, it just plain works....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts