Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if this site has a particular board for group buys. In particular, I would be interested in group buys with other folks in the Houston area.

I'm just wondering if I'm not seeing the obvious. :)

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
It would be a good idea. I know I'd drive a few hours (especially with low gas prices) to get a better deal on foods or supplies. I just sent a request pricing on 2000lb of wheat so if it looks like a great price I would be looking for others in my area to share the cost (sorry...I'm in NE Ga., not Tx)

I suppose that you if you find a great deal on something or if you just know where to get good bargains for multiple products, then you could post for each item individually as needed.

·
Banned
25 Posts
It would be a good idea. I know I'd drive a few hours (especially with low gas prices) to get a better deal on foods or supplies. I just sent a request pricing on 2000lb of wheat so if it looks like a great price I would be looking for others in my area to share the cost (sorry...I'm in NE Ga., not Tx)

I suppose that you if you find a great deal on something or if you just know where to get good bargains for multiple products, then you could post for each item individually as needed.
2000 pounds of wheat = 1 ton
thats a lot!
dunno if i can fit all that in my studio apartment and now i feel understocked with my 7 cans of spam!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts