Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas Everyone.Hope you all keep safe this season, and enjoy the family time.
Dragon has Zeet away,so we hope she is kept well too Dragon,while you spend time with your family.
Farmer Wayne is Superman again, thinks he is invincible!!!!!!!
Anyway we will have a quiet Christmas with the girls, hope you all eat good....look good and be GOOD as we finish another PREPPING year and herald in 2009.
ALL THE BEST WAYNE AND LYNNE.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Seasons Greetings to ALL Anzacs from me as well. Glad things are better with Farmer. Cheers and beers to everyone Downunder and Upover too.

Bright Blessings for a Felice Navidad, Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice....... :D:

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
A very merry Xmas to all, a happy and safe festive season to all and a better new year.

Glad to hear Wayne is swinging through the trees again.

I will probably be off line from about the 2 Jan for a week or two, going to be with Zeet for the situation up north.

Love and best wishes to all.

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
"Happy winter solstice to all of you heathens out there and merry christmas to the christians.
To the rest of you; have a great weekend.
"

I borrowed that from someone else on the boards - it put into words exactly what I was thinking.

Glad to here Farmer is good to go.

The rest of you lot - Have a safe one.

Cheers.
8PW

·
Registered
158 Posts
Belated seasons greeting from me too, just back from a trip away. Great to hear hubby is back on his feet FW. I think the old Anzac spirit is going to be tested in this part of the world in 2009.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts