Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Don't start no mess
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible (or maybe it already exists and I can't find it?) to create a thread that shows where the merged threads went? Hope I explained that right.

Maybe the thread I am looking for simply got deleted, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

TY

·
Peas and Carrots!
36,850 Posts
It would be yet one more effort for the moderators to maintain and there is simply no way we could commit to one more project with our volunteer time.

If you posted in the thread, you can go to your statistics and follow the post. It will take you to the new thread that way. If it is a thread you are subscribed to but haven't posted in, the subscription should follow the new merged thread.

If it is just something you were reading and can no longer find, it may be been merged or it may have been deleted for some reason.

Do you remember the topic and/or or a poster's name for the thread in question?

·
Don't start no mess
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be yet one more effort for the moderators to maintain and there is simply no way we could commit to one more project with our volunteer time.
That makes perfect sense.

You know, it seems like I've seen a notation in the thread directory indicating when/where a topic has been moved. And maybe that is just for moved, rather than merged. But that is what I had in mind. The notation seems to stick for maybe a couple/few days, then goes away.

The topic of the thread I went looking for was a member was asking if they had prepared enough, then they itemized how much food they had put back in 8 months time, etc.

Thank you for your time and assistance, Mel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.