Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just foundout that all of the Mercurochrome and Tincture Merthiolate have been Pulled from store shelves and replace by Iodine. Reason, they contain mercury.

Strange how mercury in fish isn't a health threat but in a topical anticeptic it is.

Someone explain please?

·
Registered
18 Posts
UUh from all my reading mercury ANYWHERE is a health threat. In fish, in the air, in the new "eco friendly" bulbs, our dental fillings. I am surprised they pulled that stuff off the shelves yet are pushing the fluorescent bulbs! Oh well, that's marketing for ya!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Hey I just foundout that all of the Mercurochrome and Tincture Merthiolate have been Pulled from store shelves and replace by Iodine. Reason, they contain mercury.

Strange how mercury in fish isn't a health threat but in a topical anticeptic it is.

Someone explain please?
And you can still get mercury silver amalgam fillings in your teeth.

Truth is, only elemental mercury is dangerous to your health.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Funny our family has used Mercurochrome for generations with no problems. I'm calling BS on the threat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oops, I have to correct my last post, I didn't mean "eco" friendly bulbs obviously they are not eco friendly but market them as energy saver bulbs!

·
Registered
18,817 Posts
Isn't all mercury "elemental"??
yes it is... Mercury has been traced to autism,,, and mercury is used as a preservitive in vaccines... mandatory vaccines that since they have been made mandatory for young children, autism has rapidly increased...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
yes it is... Mercury has been traced to autism,,, and mercury is used as a preservitive in vaccines... mandatory vaccines that since they have been made mandatory for young children, autism has rapidly increased...
Yet millions upon millions of people are walking around right now with mercury amalgam fillings in their mouths, and no increase in mercury poisoning...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I meant unbound to other elements, pure.

Elemental hydrogen is an explosive gas. Elemental Oxygen supports combustion. Bound together, they make water, which is neither explosive nor supports combustion.
Then what you are saying is that mercury fillings are not toxic which they are. This is a real touchy subject with a lot of people. Palladin hits the nail on the head. If the FDA acknowledged that mercury in vaccines causes autism there would be real SHTF! So they brianwash people into thinking that mercury in vaccines and fillings is ok. In reality mercury is everywhere and there is not much we can do about it unless we go to extreme measures to "correctly" chelate it from our bodies and there are too many WRONG ways to do that also. Sad that we live in such a polluted world!
:(

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Then what you are saying is that mercury fillings are not toxic which they are. This is a real touchy subject with a lot of people. Palladin hits the nail on the head. If the FDA acknowledged that mercury in vaccines causes autism there would be real SHTF! So they brianwash people into thinking that mercury in vaccines and fillings is ok. In reality mercury is everywhere and there is not much we can do about it unless we go to extreme measures to "correctly" chelate it from our bodies and there are too many WRONG ways to do that also. Sad that we live in such a polluted world!
:(
See post 10.

I just can't understand how so many on this site, when confronted with a fact that disputes the reality they have created for themselves, clap their hands over their ears and scream LALALALALALALA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yet millions upon millions of people are walking around right now with mercury amalgam fillings in their mouths, and no increase in mercury poisoning...
Actually millions of people have undiagnosed mercury poisoning that doctors just do not and will not acknowledge for fear of panic and just the fact that they dont know squat.

Just a few examples being: Autism, Alzheimers, Allergies, Asthma, ALS, Parkinsons, Schizophrenia spectrum disorders, Anxiety, Panic attacks, ADHD, Depression, Manic Depression, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Chemical Sensitivities, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Gastritits, IBS, Colitis, Chrohn's Disease, Sleep disorders, Anorexia, Candida yeast syndrome and on and on and on.....:eek:
Got to go to bed.
Good night people!:cool:

·
Registered
18,817 Posts
not true. Mercury poisoning has reached epidemic proportions in the US. Mercury is rapidly being dropped from dental use for this reason, however the powers that be refuse to ban its use because they simply can not isolate the source of the mercury poisoning to dental fillings... it's the same old crap from the big dollar medical community...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just can't understand how so many on this site, when confronted with a fact that disputes the reality they have created for themselves, clap their hands over their ears and scream LALALALALALALA
Agreed!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
not true. Mercury poisoning has reached epidemic proportions in the US. Mercury is rapidly being dropped from dental use for this reason, however the powers that be refuse to ban its use because they simply can not isolate the source of the mercury poisoning to dental fillings... it's the same old crap from the big dollar medical community...
And of course you can provide evidence for your contention from a peer reviewed journal?

No, I didn't think so. Just keep your hands over your ears and scream LALALALALA.

·
Registered
18,817 Posts
See post 10.

you need to check the CDC site on mercury poisoning. You'll find that you have your head buried in the sand

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
see post 18
Here is what the CDC has to say about mercury fillings:

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp46-c1-b.pdf

However, it should be kept in mind that
exposure to very small amounts of mercury, such as
that from dental amalgam fillings, does not
necessarily pose a health risk.
Whether the levels of exposure to mercury vapor
from dental amalgam are sufficiently high to cause
adverse health effects, and exactly what those
effects are, continues to be researched and debated
by scientists and health officials. U.S. government
summaries on the effects of dental amalgam
conclude that there is no apparent health hazard to
the general population
Here is the BS you spewed
Mercury poisoning has reached epidemic proportions in the US. Mercury is rapidly being dropped from dental use for this reason
In other words, you are both a liar and full of crap.

Here, let me just post your response for you:

(with hands clasped over ears) LALALALALALALALA

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.