Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody recommend any survival/outdoorsman coarse? I have lots of local experience. But looking for much more.
Thanks in advance for any input.

·
reluctant sinner
17,537 Posts
Start with long weekends in the woods/fields year around. Keep a journal of what works for you, gear you would like to have or replace or just give away to a newbie.

Tons of books and youtubes - read and watch all you can, try out the different ideas and techniques on the weekends.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start with long weekends in the woods/fields year around. Keep a journal of what works for you, gear you would like to have or replace or just give away to a newbie.

Tons of books and youtubes - read and watch all you can, try out the different ideas and techniques on the weekends.
Though I do greatly appreciate your interest in being helpful and entertaining my question. The just go for a year Methodism is a lethal idea. And if there was an object that my first thought was to throw away, BUT decided to give to a nood would be throwing their caution to the wind. If I find something so inexplicably just wrong, I would put the word out there and sell it. Declare the problems I've had written it. Somebody may have different plans for it. Thanks for showing your interest. I'm still pretty new here on the forum.

·
Registered
10,820 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts