Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Live Free or Die
3,856 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
I'm only concerned about government's role in discrimination. As long as government is not used as a tool except to protect the rights of the individual, the people are capable of dealing with the rest on their own.
Like the gov't does when it comes to men in divorce or custody cases?

I agree with you, I actually thought that's what this thread was gonna be about. Men and fair treatment in the courts, or in hiring, or the workplace, anything domestic related, etc etc.

·
Live Free or Die
3,856 Posts
As far as that goes, we need a men's rights movement with the goal of achieving EQUAL rights for men and women. Joint custody should be the norm, unless one parent is demonstrably unfit. Job applications should no longer be allowed to ask your sex. Men should have the right to walk away from an unwanted pregnancy just like women have OR, better yet, neither should be allowed to walk away. Either way, the current practice of enslaving men for 20+ years needs to end. Women should be just as subject to the draft, or there should be NO selective service requirement for anybody. EQUAL. No special rights for anyone. My right to swing my arm ends 1 millimeter from your nose. No one has the right to steal my property/earnings without my uncoerced consent.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry. There is no mens rights in divorce or custody hearings in any state, so, no, not sbout that unfortunately. The law is heavily biased towards women on both.

Shared custody is your only hope of any semblance of fairness in the proceedings but most men wont threaten the house as a bargaining chip, so they get screwed. Maybe you did too. Cut off all funds immediately, ignore the kid gambit. 50/50 now including shared custody or lose the house, your car, your credit and personally gain 50k in legal fees later, in a ****ty little apartment. Good deal vs terrible deal. Worked for me. Worked for my buddies. Divorce is strictly business.

Thats as close to mens rights that you will ever get, short of a prenup....on your next marriage. That requires a woman with assets to lose though. DNA proof of paternity should be mandatory in all custody actions.

Sorry, that probably isnt worth a thread. Most men get screwed over. Just a painful reality that most women ruthlessly use.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
"Julia Beck shares her story of being booted from the Baltimore LGBTQ alliance by a male - who “identifies as a lesbian.” " LMFAO

They'll complain about what they're "fighting" for and it's going to by hysterically funny as we move down the road. Can you imagine when a boxer feels like a woman and is boxing against the gals, etc.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sorry. There is no mens rights in divorce or custody hearings in any state, so, no, not sbout that unfortunately. The law is heavily biased towards women on both.

Shared custody is your only hope of any semblance of fairness in the proceedings but most men wont threaten the house as a bargaining chip, so they get screwed. Maybe you did too. Cut off all funds immediately, ignore the kid gambit. 50/50 now including shared custody or lose the house, your car, your credit and personally gain 50k in legal fees later, in a ****ty little apartment. Good deal vs terrible deal. Worked for me. Worked for my buddies. Divorce is strictly business.

Thats as close to mens rights that you will ever get, short of a prenup....on your next marriage. That requires a woman with assets to lose though. DNA proof of paternity should be mandatory in all custody actions.

Sorry, that probably isnt worth a thread. Most men get screwed over. Just a painful reality that most women ruthlessly use.
I used to think this also but, in the last few years, I’ve known several women who have been ordered to pay child support to fathers who have no part in their children’s life because the men don’t have jobs. The women go to court to prove they have the child 100 percent and the judge didn’t care. One woman even had the judge tell her that if the father had money he was sure that the father would be happy to have the child more often.

·
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
20,291 Posts
I consider myself to be an MRA - Men's Rights Activist.

Regarding the "trans" issue, I have always objected to the flipping of the noun in abuse of language. A big man is a man whose size is above average. A trans-man should also be a man of some kind.

The abuse of language calls a woman a trans-man. This is a destruction of concepts and harms much more than the sexual deviants.

Signed,

Trans-free.

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
"Julia Beck shares her story of being booted from the Baltimore LGBTQ alliance by a male - who “identifies as a lesbian.” " LMFAO

They'll complain about what they're "fighting" for and it's going to by hysterically funny as we move down the road. Can you imagine when a boxer feels like a woman and is boxing against the gals, etc.
It's already happened with Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox.

Reactions: Cornly2

·
Registered
512 Posts
Well, pretty soon there will be so few actual men left that they might actually recognize you.

I actually think it is pretty awful for Hetro, white men these days. I have 3 brothers and I feel bad for them.

I do think things will even out and be fair for all in a generation or so; it’s all just part of the learning curve.

In the interim.. you will be passed up for jobs, schools etc., etc. and it really is hard for you.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
I’m pro men’s rights.

That said I think the trans issue is good for men’s rights. That’s why many of the feminists hate it. It erases female privilege when courts are forced to assign gender based on a made up identity instead of biology.

For example college sports is all screwed up by requiring women’s sports get equal money. Men will play spoilers for free BUT women have to get scholarships. So you have universities having to pay women ( tuition ) to play sports they really don’t like just to kept their men’s football and basketball program compliant with title 9.

Well now screw that. Just make one team and allow men and women to try out. Make sure half your male athletes identify as female ( they can still dress male according to trans activists it’s discrimination to expect them to “pass ) and you have a mixed gender team with not one vagina based scholarship.

Same with employment. Google taking heat for not enough female engineers? No problem. Offer a bonus to female engineers and BOOM half your employees identify as female.

Want to draft me to fight in some stupid war over seas ? Sorry Charlie I’m a broad this week.

I mean sure it sucks for girls in sports. But maybe this will fuel a backlash against woke third wave feminism. And that’s a win for men too.

I think Donald trump should declare he’s trans towards the end of his second term. That way democrats will have to either acknowledge him as the first female president OR admit you can’t just be whatever gender you say you are. I have no idea which they would do.

·
Swift Justice = 2950fps
10,445 Posts
Anyone out the have a daughter, nieces, cousins in womens sports? Any. Complain about glass cielings? For you, and the rest of us, what are our opinions on this?
For white, middle class males, we can work and save, work and save everyday of our lives.....so that someday we can share with those who didn’t.

·
Registered
33,183 Posts
It's an odd place in history. White, European males are the last minority to receive some type of protection or benefits from society. I believe it's coming.

W.E.M's (White European Males) is the official dumping ground for all that is wrong with society. I recently heard political commenters complain the Republicans are dominated by nerdy W. E.M's.

The blind, vile hatred for white males has become so vicious and so desperate that we are seeing a scary rise of the Jesse Smoletts types. Just like the Nazi's who burned their own Reichstag and even attacked and burned several German towns just to blame the Poland.

·
The river flows
908 Posts
Well, pretty soon there will be so few actual men left that they might actually recognize you.

I actually think it is pretty awful for Hetro, white men these days. I have 3 brothers and I feel bad for them.

I do think things will even out and be fair for all in a generation or so; it’s all just part of the learning curve.

In the interim.. you will be passed up for jobs, schools etc., etc. and it really is hard for you.
When I was a postgraduate student 15 years ago, my Department was about 50/50 men/women. 80%+ of undergrad awards went to women, including some very dubious choices (I remember one awarded lady well known as the department's main female pothead).

Yes, that created a fair amount of unspoken resentment. Even some women commented (in private) about the award being given to a pothead.

No, she was not an amazing student. She wasn't terrible, but I could think of several more deserving undergrads. But they were men...

No, the women were not better students than the men (I'd grade undergrad assignments and exams at times, I'd say men and women were on a par).

In my current industry (about 80% male), being female allows access to "women in industry" subsidized dinners and cocktail parties, where women (and only women) can meet face to face with Directors, VPs and CEOs of the industry. Let me tell you that us men in my industry do not have such opportunities... at an open event, I'd say fat chance anybody not well connected would get to talk to a VP or CEO...

... which explains why I keep seeing women in their 30s as directors and even VPs, whereas if you are a man you better have no less than 20-25 years experience...

But it's women that are discriminated against at work... according to the TV, the radio, my provincial and federal governments and the monthly letter I receive from my professional organization...

Award recipients in my industry are usually at least 50% female, despite them being less than 20% of the workforce... I'd say for a 'minority'female it's virtually impossible not to get an award for something... hey, no bias, nothing to see here...

Note: i have female colleagues that see this too and agree it's out of control

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
It's an odd place in history. White, European males are the last minority to receive some type of protection or benefits from society. I believe it's coming.

W.E.M's (White European Males) is the official dumping ground for all that is wrong with society. I recently heard political commenters complain the Republicans are dominated by nerdy W. E.M's.

The blind, vile hatred for white males has become so vicious and so desperate that we are seeing a scary rise of the Jesse Smoletts types. Just like the Nazi's who burned their own Reichstag and even attacked and burned several German towns just to blame the Poland.

Amen!!! Interestingly ... when I defend my people ... I'm called "a racist." I fully expect that from the leftist SJWs of the world. In my opinion ... I'm simply a "survivalist." Having lived in 9 states and a number of big cities, I've come to the conclusion that I'm safer (and wiser) when I avoid those areas of the country where whites (especially white males) are so hated by non-whites that their lives are in literal jeopardy. I kinda want to go on living (with both arms and legs) for awhile longer. I'll never convince the PC crowd that I don't "hate" folks of other races. I simply love my own a little bit more.

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,606 Posts
As far as that goes, we need a men's rights movement with the goal of achieving EQUAL rights for men and women. Joint custody should be the norm, unless one parent is demonstrably unfit. Job applications should no longer be allowed to ask your sex. Men should have the right to walk away from an unwanted pregnancy just like women have OR, better yet, neither should be allowed to walk away. Either way, the current practice of enslaving men for 20+ years needs to end. Women should be just as subject to the draft, or there should be NO selective service requirement for anybody. EQUAL. No special rights for anyone. My right to swing my arm ends 1 millimeter from your nose. No one has the right to steal my property/earnings without my uncoerced consent.
That's a trap. The cultural Marxists need to erase the differences between women and men in order to complete the overthrow of Western civilization. Equal and identical are not the same.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts