Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of I won't waste time relating the whole backstory as it is available all over the place. If you're curious just Google 'Gunkid'.

Anyway as we all know Melvin has apparently returned as rxd this time. I for one would like to ask the question that many wonder.

What the heck is wrong with you? I mean what is it that has gone wrong inside your head that makes you act the way that you do?

Not that you will, but I invite you to come in here and explain it. And as a change for us to offer some kind of help. Maybe by discussing it you might be able to cope with whatever illness has you in it's grasp.

·
Registered
257 Posts
inviting him here? a mall ninja surban commando tacti'cool basement dweller that slays dragons and ninja space pirates as he shreads down mount everest on a plank of wood with his girl friend? single handed fighting off all thats left of the evil robot king and his empire that lives on space ships that obrit in our sky but are camoflaged by cloud generators? that guy? here? why? i want to know what he uses as a defense against flying monkies? bofors?

·
Renaissance Man
7,503 Posts
I've relatively new here, but from what I understand, this character has been all over the internet and his m.o. is pretty consistent. He's not interested in discussion, he's not interested in contributing, he simply wants people to think he's important and impressive. He wants to be liked. (A normal human trait, gone awry in his case)

You want him to go away? Ignore him. He will be far more insulted by being ignored that he ever would be by anything you say.

This really goes for almost any troll. Ignore them. Make a point to ignore them. They will go away faster.

Az

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
I've relatively new here, but from what I understand, this character has been all over the internet and his m.o. is pretty consistent. He's not interested in discussion, he's not interested in contributing, he simply wants people to think he's important and impressive. He wants to be liked. (A normal human trait, gone awry in his case)

You want him to go away? Ignore him. He will be far more insulted by being ignored that he ever would be by anything you say.

This really goes for almost any troll. Ignore them. Make a point to ignore them. They will go away faster.

Az
Ahhhh, but that is what the Dark Side is ALL about.....

The Dark Side Banner reads:
Dark Side of the Universe Members only troll away as much as you want section.
I think of it as a "Safety valve", a good place to vent and exercise your mind in a different way. It DOES have it's own set of rules, which I would STRONGLY advise reading before posting there.:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts