Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that works in the intelligence field, and he/she told me that the reason the gas prices sky rocketed to almost or over $5.00 a gallon was due to the U.S. had paid Israel secertly using (our gasoline tax dollars) to strike against Iran nuke facilitys which probably will take place around January, February of 09. The U.S. did this so the can say that they had nothing to do with striking Iran, hopeing buy saying this that Russia and China wont retaliate against the U.S. ........again I say Maybe, Maybe not

·
Registered
56 Posts
Highly doubtful, I didn't thik Israel was that major of a player in the oil market. Nor would they have that huge of a market share.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
The US doesnt have to secretly pay Isreal, its all out in the open. They get more US aid dollars than all the rest of the countries in the world combined.

Some estimates of about 62.5 billion from 1949 - 1996. In 2003 the government approved 10 billion dollars in aid to Isreal.

I doubt the they are the reason gas prices went up so high.

·
American fearmaker
14,245 Posts
The high cost of gasoline was due to price gouging. Nothing more. People who controlled the price of gasoline made us pay for it through the nose and got away with it. You don't see any of the politicians demanding answers about why the sudden cost reduction in the price of gasoline, do you??? They should be doing just that, demanding answers as to why the price of gasoline got up so high and now has dropped to a quarter of the price it was a year ago...

·
Scandinavian survivor
4,106 Posts
The thing is, and any american administration knows this, if USA says it has nothing to do with a mayor israeli military operation no one belives you. So it would be kind of useless to try it to save face...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts