Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe China released Coronavirus on purpose? I know this is conspiracy theory territory, but bear with me.

China takes a pathogen that has around the same transmission rate as a biological weapon they are working on. As a test run China releases Coronavirus on their own people, then they lock the city down after they know Coronavirus has been spread outside of China.

Then the Chinese government observes how the pathogen spreads, and how certain governments react.

From here, the Chinese government know how their people would react to an entire city being locked down for the pathogen to burn itself out, something other nations are unwilling to do.

This whole thing seems odd. What better way to wage biological warfare than to make it look like a naturally occurring pathogen.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,245 Posts
Maybe China released Coronavirus on purpose? I know this is conspiracy theory territory, but bear with me.

China takes a pathogen that has around the same transmission rate as a biological weapon they are working on. As a test run China releases Coronavirus on their own people, then they lock the city down after they know Coronavirus has been spread outside of China.

Then the Chinese government observes how the pathogen spreads, and how certain governments react.

From here, the Chinese government know how their people would react to an entire city being locked down for the pathogen to burn itself out, something other nations are unwilling to do.

This whole thing seems odd. What better way to wage biological warfare than to make it look like a naturally occurring pathogen.
Personally I do not believe they released it on purpose, I do however believe they engineered it for a bio-weapon no matter what the naysayers would have yo believe.

What I think happen is that I saw a schematic of the sewer system throughout the bio lab and the pipes leading to the toilets were not a self contained system and that in fact it created an atmosphere of unsecured viral release into the surrounding areas outside of the lab. But I can neither prove or discredit my belief and it is just my opinion.

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts
No. Not at all.

So, what you're saying is, with all the really nasty stuff out there, like on par with Ebola/Smallpox, they chose to release a virus that doesn't target the young, doesn't take hold for up to two weeks, has a 4% death rate and isn't truly airborne but more contact based? The RO of COVID-19 is just greater than the normal flu.

Seems like a plan destine to screw up and not a very viral attempt. Why wouldn't they want short term incubation, high mortality and extremely gruesome death? COVID-19 is unlike modern doctors who have only been stateside having seen but it isn't near the worse out there.

This is a bad conspiracy floating around.

Ro's of bad virus that could do far worse than the 6% we've seen

·
Over and Out
3,007 Posts
...What better way to wage biological warfare than to make it look like a naturally occurring pathogen.
Not sure if you'd Seen this article (it's a Long read, but a Must Read, imo..) where, basically, they (the CCP) Say the Same thing - and that they 'should look into it'...

https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/ ..it's all right there, stated - by Them - in print. No 'theories', needed to galvanize That conspiracy, it's clear what their 'intentions' are (at least what the CCP Wants...)

..Some further 'food for thought' (also posted elsewhere..) and Sure, these are more 'OpEds', but.. Full of Facts and good 'extrapolation' / math (imo..)

https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/did-xi-jinping-deliberately-sicken-the-world/

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...l_dominance_and_the_wuhanvirus_pandemic_.html

...Why wouldn't they want short term incubation, high mortality and extremely gruesome death?
Cuz then people / Govs would have 'locked down', Harder, and Sooner - thus, dampening the Spread of this (relatively..) from the 'Huge scope' of it, as it stands.. Really, the way it's played out is just about 'perfect', to ensure Max spread / contagion..

..I can, however, see merit in the theory of this being a 'test run' to Study, as was posited, how the 'World / Govs would react', and thus, work out all the 'bugs' (heh..) so that a Much more 'Lethal' strain could be released as "Wave 2"... :xeye:

Also, in Most of the 'higher R0 examples' above, there's already 'cures' / treatments, and/or at least medicines (and, in Some cases, Immunity already out there..) well-established.. This bug, no so much, in fact Nil, really, so...

jd

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,750 Posts

Until there is some credible evidence and not just spin or conjecture, this seems like a confusion between zebras and horses.

·
Over and Out
3,007 Posts
The Chinese could...get a narrow range of outcomes without fragging the Chinese economy itself.
The CCP doesn't Care, they've said so themselves, they think China is (long-term..) invincible, even wasting a few million of their Own People is 'collateral damage, like in Any war', and the Only thing, short-term, they consider a 'speed bump' is our Nukes.. Did you - Still - not read what they, themselves, have Said??

"Location: Deep State".. yep, I can sure believe That with the vacuous 'arguments' You make.. :taped: 'course, I'm probably on 'ignore'... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

jd

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,750 Posts
Personally I do not believe they released it on purpose, I do however believe they engineered it for a bio-weapon no matter what the naysayers would have yo believe.

What I think happen is that I saw a schematic of the sewer system throughout the bio lab and the pipes leading to the toilets were not a self contained system and that in fact it created an atmosphere of unsecured viral release into the surrounding areas outside of the lab. But I can neither prove or discredit my belief and it is just my opinion.

I appreciate your honesty about your belief, that its based upon speculation and not facts. You're not deceived into taking as truth the obvious spin doctors who want you to believe this for to create fear and a scapegoat.

·
Comic, not your lawyer!
13,989 Posts
I believe:

* It's a man cultured, enhanced, or engineered virus. Many nations, including the US, tamper with this stuff for research, offensive, and defensive purposes. Nightmarish practice, but a reality of life.

* China's BL4 lab (I think its only one) is in Wuhan.

* Circumstancial evidence points to a lab created virus. Lots of testimony and statements from folks in the know, lots of evidence out there, and the coincidence of location. A UK report suggests the origin was elsewhere in China. I don't know if that's valid.

* It is speculation to believe it was released on purpose. I believe speculatively it was an accidental or negligent release. Not only is an accident more likely, the manner of cover-up and spread makes it appear accidental.

* Officials continue to state it's a natural origin. I don't think they would admit otherwise because that would mean nations would need to declare war or sanctions and nations are not prepared to take that step.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,245 Posts
I appreciate your honesty about your belief, that its based upon speculation and not facts. You're not deceived into taking as truth the obvious spin doctors who want you to believe this for to create fear and a scapegoat.
That is no problem. Even if we form our own opinions we all need to be aware that is exactly what they are, just opinions.

Unless we take the time to do the research ourselves then all we have is speculation, and none of that can be taken as the absolute truth.

That is unless it is proven beyond all reasonable doubts.

It goes without saying that this applies to every aspect of every subject that any of us approach on this forum. We either take someone at face value and believe them, with some doubt remaining, or we do our own research and remove all doubt.

With that being said, I am not in China, I have no ties to the government and I am not a scientist (although I wanted to be one when I was a little boy, but then I wanted to be an inventor also) So my ability to research this particular subject is limited to what others have published.

And either I take them at face value with some remaining doubt or I absolutely refuse to believe anything they say.

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,750 Posts
I believe:

* It's a man cultured, enhanced, or engineered virus. Many nations, including the US, tamper with this stuff for research, offensive, and defensive purposes. Nightmarish practice, but a reality of life.
This is an interesting belief from someone who supports reason and evidence. You could be right. Why do you think THIS virus is man made?

Pandemic scientists have been predicting a natural occuring virus breaking out and causing a world wide pandemic for decades. Why does this one not fit their model but fits yours?

* China's BL4 lab (I think its only one) is in Wuhan.

* Circumstancial evidence points to a lab created virus. Lots of testimony and statements from folks in the know, lots of evidence out there, and the coincidence of location. A UK report suggests the origin was elsewhere in China. I don't know if that's valid.
I've REALLY looked and not been able to find one source that supports this position that doesn't originate from a spin factory. These sources never supply a link to the research that allowed them to come to their conclusion. Why is that? Could it be because it doesn't exist?

* It is speculation to believe it was released on purpose. I believe speculatively it was an accidental or negligent release. Not only is an accident more likely, the manner of cover-up and spread makes it appear accidental.
IF this was manufactured, then your speculation would follow.

* Officials continue to state it's a natural origin. I don't think they would admit otherwise because that would mean nations would need to declare war or sanctions and nations are not prepared to take that step.
Maybe, maybe not. Nobody declared war on the Soviet Union when Chernobyl happened and contaminated a large part of Europe. Nobody declared war on Japan when the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster spewed nuclear pollution across the Pacific. Agreed, these aren't exactly the same a a world wide pandemic.

I think the more probable answer is the case; that this was natural and not man made. So I see a horse, not a zebra.

But I'm open to accepting real evidence to the contrary if it appears.

·
Over and Out
3,007 Posts
I've REALLY looked and not been able to find one source that supports this position that doesn't originate from a spin factory. These sources never supply a link to the research that allowed them to come to their conclusion.
..Seen / debunked This one, have you?

...Let's Hear it then, Mr. Holmes..

(Original-find / Post-Credit: Sir RedTail.. :cool:

jd

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,441 Posts
The CCP doesn't Care, they've said so themselves, they think China is (long-term..) invincible, even wasting a few million of their Own People is 'collateral damage, like in Any war', and the Only thing, short-term, they consider a 'speed bump' is our Nukes.. Did you - Still - not read what they, themselves, have Said??

"Location: Deep State".. yep, I can sure believe That with the vacuous 'arguments' You make.. :taped: 'course, I'm probably on 'ignore'... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

jd
Never used ignore and never will. :)

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Sure.

But you could say that about anything. Anything could be something other than how it appears.

99% if something looks like something....its because thats what it is.

·
Only politics *****.
5,476 Posts
If China wanted to release this on purpose, why not have an agent release it in India, Africa, or even the USA instead of on its own soil? If they had done that, it would have been far harder to pinpoint China as its source.
My thought exactly. Hell, deploy it in a major airport (not around, in), cases will spring up everywhere and since they manipulate the numbers anyway, they could claim they "didn't notice anything strange" yet.

There'd be many better ways me and practically anyone on this forum can think of to deploy something like this with less suspicion. And if we can think of them, the Chinese government probably has a lot of better ways than these.

Accidental contamination through research, definitely possible.
Farmers getting contaminated through bat guano, also a possibility.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts