Survivalist Forum banner
5K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  ECHO_MIKE 
#1 · (Edited)
I just got a Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.
This is a great waistpack or shoulderpack

Has many pockets and great for a day hike or weekend camping pack for light travelers.

Would recommend.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I've been carrying the Fatboy Versipak for 2 years now. I love it. Maxpy makes great gear.

#5 ·
I have carried and used their products for years. I usually carrry the Jumbo Versipak or Pygmy II. I load a ton of stuff in to the Pygmy. It weighs a ton but it's still very comfortable to carry.

Quick story, a customer of mine ordered one of their pouches. There was a problem with one of the snaps. It was still serviceable, but annoying. I offered to exchange it. He said not to worry he would call Maxpedition about getting it fixed. He called the company and told him someone one call him back. A few hours later, the president of the company called him back and sent out a new pouch. That's incredible customer service. The are great bags, a little pricey, but they hold up and can take a beating.

#7 ·
I have the Maxpedition Vulture...darn thing is bomb proof. I have about 7 products from Maxpedition and I have yet to have any blown seams, or abrasions that cause tearing.

#14 ·
i was looking at the maxpedition line for a BOB. still trying to decide on which bag to use cause i need the room for the necessities, and a few extras.
I recently picked up a nylon military poncho, and even rolled up, it still uses a lot of bag space.
I REALLY wish they had a model with the arid CADPAT, but i will probably go with the tan.
while the jumbo looks good, i think i might need more room.
im currently looking at the Malaga Gearslinger or the sabrecat.
any thoughts?

peace
al

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.