Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
El Cid, I hate hippies.
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a Monsoon for two weeks now, I'm 6'1" about 165 lbs., it fits great.

I have a ton of extra strap length. The Monsoons shape can make holding large square and rectangular objects odd, but it fits my 17in. screen laptop no problem.

If you're planning on CCW with it, definitely get the CCW holster. It has been a very good bag thus far, I really enjoy it and find it comfortable, although it is not super easy to get on and off. It has tons of hidden pockets everywhere, you'll find pockets you didn't know it had for weeks after you buy it. It holds a ton of gear for EDC and work (albeit my khaki monsoon looks goofy with my pin stripe suit).

It is easy to strap on additional gear and large oddly shaped objects. It has been very comfortable carrying heavy loads long distances in the city, burbs and light hiking (it doesn't replace a 2 shoulder strap backpack for very heavy loads).

I use this pack for EDC, work and travel, it has proven to be a great bag and very very sturdily built with heavy double stitching. I would recommend this bag to anyone who wants a large bag for EDC and work or vacation/travel (my laptop is always in my bag during the weekdays). If you want it only for EDC, get a smaller bag.

·
Wasn't Me!
26 Posts
I had a monsoon but I switched to the Sitka for my EDC. I just like the feel and layout better. However my son took the monsoon and is loving it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts