Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Suspect Everyone
225 Posts
Okay, this guy may be right about the decline of the dollar, but he is mainly a French idiot spouting ridiculous comparisons between Hank Paulson and the 9/11 terrorists. He throws 9/11 around like it was not a big deal, and even at one point insinuates that it was allowed so that the Enron documents could be destroyed and never be examined. What a total idiot! Only in France would something like that even be thought of, since they would do it in a heartbeat! What a jerk.

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
I don't know what to think about Max Kieser. He's obviously a bright guy, and usually makes good sense. Once in a while he seems to veer off into left field.( who doesn't) Have you seen the old video of him where he's hustling this bizarre "Hollywood stock exchange", or something to that effect ? It was some goofy pop-culture gimmick where you buy stakes in the academy award prospects. He was obviously much youger, so I have to consider that ( I sure as hell ain't gonna tell you how I made money in the 80's:D: )
But it was kind of a bizarre scheme and left me doubting his credibility a little.
Still, as I said, he's bright guy and does make some good points.:thumb:

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
mainly a French idiot spouting ridiculous comparisons

Max is not French... the Effiel Tower in the background is green-screen.
If he were French, then he would truly be a wine-sucking, brie eating idiot as you say. lol

I believe Kieser is an American, Brit or Canadian.
He is based somewhere in France for now--because I think he knows what is going to go down soon.

And he is not an idiot. He has predicted most of what is happening, long before it started to unfold.

He is funny, sarcastic and sometimes over-the-top, but not at all stupid.
I started following early last summer--and it's all fallen into place.

Here's his site, it is not tin-foil hat stuff. He knows how to add and subtract, unlike most of the people running this governement....

http://maxkeiser.com/

I know it's all hard to handle--possibly loosing everything we have that is.

T

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
(QUOTE)" Here's his site, it is not tin-foil hat stuff. He knows how to add and subtract, unlike most of the people running this government".

Agreed,T. I'm feeling too lazy to czeck out you-tube,right now. What's his latest take on gold and siver?

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's his latest take on gold and siver?

He didn't say anything on this vid about G and S.
This interview came off in October--before it really started to get bad.

But since then I've heard him in other interviews... the gist of it being that, all the super wealthy and corps are buying it up like there's no tomorrow (and there won't be). They are divesting themselves out of dollars and putting it all into stuff, gold, land, factories, etc. before it all goes to naught.

This is why it's hard to get bullion coins now--there are big premiums on bullion coins, but not the big-ass bars (which they are buying).

I think he said the price of gold will go to somewhere around the 5 to 6k range next year.

I may be wrong--but I've been following him.

T

·
Registered
525 Posts
Takezo is correct once again.

Max is an American, not French, and used to be a broker here. His "Death of the US Dollar" videos are pretty old now, but still accurate, more so with time. Max did not give a date, he just states the fact that it will happen. Max has been predicting the recent economic events well ahead of the pack the past few years.

Max made a nice video (still available on-line) about Iceland's problems a year before they came to pass. Max, Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff, and a few others have called it "right on the money". I believe Max does live in Paris now, or did. I guess he was smart enough to convert out of dollars and get out of Dodge before the crash.

Unlike the thousands of financial planners and brokers in the US, who advised their clients to stay in the market before and during the recent market declines, when it would have saved them billions, Max and others have sounded the warning. Brokers and financial planners want you to stay in, and buy more, its their job to sell you stock. The video tells you the dollar is doomed and why, so we can make whatever preparation we can, or want to do.

Let the listener beware, you have been warned!

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he quite clearly said in the video that the dollar would collapse within a few weeks of the interview

Dollar is now below 90 yen--and falling.
I don't think he has a time machine though--this is a controlled implosion.

Gerald Celente and Schiff are more correct about the time line--next year. Early on.

Max is just having a little fun--he's playing the fish on the rod, and wants to see all these scum-bag, ripoff artist, billionares (whom he despises) penniless.... and this is comming.

Max is generally more correct than incorrect.

T

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am sorry, but they are not going to just dump the US debt suddenly. It would be catastrophic for their economies. They will gradually do it over the next year or two.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Can you imagine a guy like this on Fox or CNN? Never!

As soon as he made any mention of 9/11 or building#7, a news whore would have ended the interview promptly.

Good to see there is some freedom of expression in the UK.

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Takezo is correct once again.

I hate being correct all the time--it's annoying.

Japan is considering waiving U.S. debt, which would strengthen the dollar.

Actually this would signal the end--they would do this to keep access to our markets.
I used to live and work there... I know thier mind-sets and also speak their language.

I am sorry, but they are not going to just dump the US debt suddenly.

And even if they wanted to dump it--there would be no buyers. No one wants our paper anymore.
Maybe a 40ft container of Charmin?!!

It's not going to be dumped--we are going to default, sometime next year. They know it. We know it.
Most likely before the summer.
This is why all the bailouts--they are cashing out, and converting it all to something of value before it becomes valueless.

The county (the USA) is bankrupt.
There is absolutely no way this debt can be repaid, restructured or maintained.

http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2008/webcasts/3547nov18_opener.html

http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2008/webcasts/3547nov18_opener.html

(watch all the parts of this vid--put on your thinking caps!)

There will be a default... then kiss your 401k's, savings, financial paper, etc. goodbye.
Poof! It will all be gone like in a Vegas magic show.

The meltdown is quickening.
Once the retail figures are out in Jan--many, many stores and chains are going to declare bankruptcy and close up.
This will signal the opening phase.

The ballon shops, handi-crafts stores, porcelan painting studios and whatever kind of small businesses you can think of are going to be thrown into the wood-chippers also...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123025114273834377.html?mod=todays_us_nonsub_page_one

The next up to bat will be the bank holidays, after that it's all downhill.
Like the big plunge on the Batman rollercoaster at Tragic Mountain.

And this is the reason you're starting to see stories like this...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w68.html

The word is getting out. The natives are restless.
The hello kitty talk on the alphabet channels is going to stop working soon.

Sorry, NASCAR and some of the playoffs will have to be postponed.

T

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I am selling rolls of toilet paper for 5 dollars each. get rid of your cash while you still can

1 - 15 of 15 Posts