Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Destroyer of Karen
11,279 Posts
The sheeple will go and see it, and enjoy it as an entertainment piece only.

"Gee that movie was awesome, too bad it can never happen"

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
Hmm, another good one just befor vaccine season:rolleyes: Anyways, looks like a good movie. Well watch if able. Thanks for sharing.

·
Got Preps?
303 Posts
Well Damon has woken up some. He was duped like a lot of people by Obama. Not a fan of Obama

I don't know, I read guess I read it differently than you:

"In his State of the Union he didn't even say the word 'poverty,' " said Damon. "You've got millions of people languishing in it." Damon, who backed the Obama campaign in 2008, said he appreciates that the president is a "deep thinker." The actor called Obama brilliant, but said he "definitely wanted more."

Sounds to me like Obama didn't do enough damage for Damon. :rolleyes:

·
Member - it's a euphemism
770 Posts
The sheeple will go and see it, and enjoy it as an entertainment piece only.

"Gee that movie was awesome, too bad it can never happen"

What does this even mean? Do you have some inside info telling you that this is a training film? Perhaps a documentary? I think you are the one saying "...too bad it can never happen" Most people may say "Good thing it cannot happen", but too bad? Seriously? You think the masses are wishing this upon the masses? Get real.

The movie looks pretty good. I guess I am just a sheeple since I did not see anything to really hook my from an entertainment standpoint, to make me say "I really have to go see this." Overall, I do not watch disaster films for the sake of prepping. Mainly because they are disaster FILMS. I did not watch Battle: Los Angeles so I could see how Hollywood would plan for an alien invasion, and sit in the theater with a notebook, jotting down notes. I watched it because it was a fun movie to watch. It was, um, entertaining. (Uh oh, there is that sheeple word again) I enjoyed it as an entertainment piece only.

·
Livin' life
216 Posts
I think his point was not that people could learn to prep from the movie, but rather maybe they would start thinking "what if" and hopefully start planning for that "what if." Unfortunately, most do not see disaster as a "what if" but rather as something that they are completely insulated and protected from. Sad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts