Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
might be being dense here, but where exactly is the evidence that he's a a sexist? Do you even know what sexist means?

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IT was ment for the vip then I thought of posting it where every one could see it because alot of people arnt in the VIP area!

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
I knew that this thread had to be about that lipstick wearing pig Palin. Give me a break, he doesn't want her as V.P. because he has heard her SPEAK ,which has turned off much of the country. He also disagrees with her political spewage. I'm sure if she was a little more intelligent and wasn't such a conseva-religo-nazi,he wouldn't have such a problem with her.Thank God that 60% of this country is smart enough not to take this third rate beauty pageant contestant serious.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Give me a break Clown!

I knew that this thread had to be about that lipstick wearing pig Palin. Give me a break, he doesn't want her as V.P. because he has heard her SPEAK ,which has turned off much of the country. He also disagrees with her political spewage. I'm sure if she was a little more intelligent and wasn't such a conseva-religo-nazi,he wouldn't have such a problem with her.Thank God that 60% of this country is smart enough not to take this third rate beauty pageant contestant serious.
Might want to get off your knees and wipe your mouth ya got a little bit of obama on ya there !

·
trois pour cent
5,942 Posts
Just because you have a personal problem with me doesn't mean you have to go looking around messing with my posts!
Don't even know you, much less have a problem with you.
I'm a mod. Merging duplicate threads is part of our job.
Get over it. It's not personal.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Well said, apocalypse now. Intelligence does exist here.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
RIW, Here's some stuff on Palin with sources: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-kurtzman/sarah-palin-by-the-number_b_127355.html.

Conservatives like George Will, Kathleen Parker, David Frum, Senator Chuck Hagel, former Senator Lincoln Chafee, and Charles Krauthammer, none of them shining beacons of liberal thought, have been speaking out against her and decrying McCain's hasty choice. He had every chance to pick someone like Joe Lieberman, [IMHO a DINO if there ever was one], or even one of his former opponents, but no, he picked someone who says the fact that Alaska is between Russia and Canada gives her foreign policy cred? Who never had a passport until 2007? Who had to pad her foreign travel resume with a stopover in a foreign airport? C'mon...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts