Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is labeled as the most important video you will ever see, and it could be just that. The video is presenting basic concepts that everyone should understand.

after you watch the videos lets discuss this, and use some of the concepts to look over our economic situation.

enjoy!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm used working with exponential concepts but from an electronics viewpoint. One
word of caution is that you need to be VERY carefull of the source of any percentage
or statistcal data that you use. Sad to say that a great many of these sources have their own agenda and we must try to "see through" their motives to determine their validity. Remember figures don't lie but liars figure.

·
Banned
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm used working with exponential concepts but from an electronics viewpoint. One
word of caution is that you need to be VERY carefull of the source of any percentage
or statistcal data that you use. Sad to say that a great many of these sources have their own agenda and we must try to "see through" their motives to determine their validity. Remember figures don't lie but liars figure.
exactly, so when the government says inflation is growing at 2% per year, we all realize it is at least double that if not more.

I mean if inflation were lower then 2%, then they would say so, correct? Of course there are many ways to lower the inflation numbers.

Whats interesting to note with this video in mind, is the hockey stick graph of us debt, and how our "turning point" was around the same time we closed the gold window(early 70's).

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I've posted this link elsewhere, but check out the inflation calculator:

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

Since 1980, inflation has risen 164 percent. $100 then is now the same 'value' as $264 now. And it gets worse, the farther you go back.

In fact, check out home prices; a $250k house in 2000? $316k now. So how low have home prices really gone?

Inflation is insidious; but we haven't seen anything yet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.