Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,111 Posts
Gee, it's a real shame he is always too broke to book a stadium big enough for all his loyal followers.

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
Seagate Center is the biggest venue in Toledo!
I went to the Rally in Cincinnati, the Heritage Bank Center (largest in town) was standing room only with 30K plus and not countless thousands standing outside.

Went to Trump rally in Lebanon Ohio. COMPLETELY full and traffic jams for miles.

Democrats don't have a single candidate who could attract anything even close.

·
NRA Life 1971
8,430 Posts
I went to the Rally in Cincinnati, the Heritage Bank Center (largest in town) was standing room only with 30K plus and not countless thousands standing outside.

Went to Trump rally in Lebanon Ohio. COMPLETELY full and traffic jams for miles.

Democrats don't have a single candidate who could attract anything even close.

All their candidates combined can't do it.

·
Dios y Tejas
6,687 Posts
I have been to one Trump rally here in Houston. Guys it is a party! Bring your lawn chairs and ice chests. Get there at dawn. The line will have ten of thousands of people but they are all laughing and having a great time.

It is like an all day cook out with total strangers that become friends in 30 minutes. Go to one before he leaves office, you wont regret it

·
Dios y Tejas
6,687 Posts
When the weather gets nice, maybe he'll switch to bigger outdoor stadiums.
I doubt it, these stadiums usually have to be booked well in advance of semi accurate weather forecasts, so I think they will always be in indoor stadiums.
Did the Golden Boy, OBama, ever have an event in an outdoor arena? I dont recall.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts