Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
18,806 Posts
Martial law would never be successfully imposed in at least, Detroit.

There are alot of folks here who have lost their jobs and they are not happy.

Additionally, you should hear this place during New Year's Eve and the 4th of July. It sounds like a war zone and I am talking AUTOMATIC weapons.

· Registered
18,806 Posts
Detroit will be a place where martial law will need to be imposed if Obama loses this election.

God help us all and pass the bullets ma!
Lord, I hope that rioting does not occur there [I live north of Detroit].

My best friend lives in Detroit. We've known each other for more than 11 years.

I may have to go into the city and get her out, if the worst occurs.

We may not make it out alive.

· Registered
18,806 Posts
I'm former military as well, Denny. I salute you.

No, you weren't rambling. You present, IMHO, a valuable perspective.

I'n addition to being prior military, I've been in law enforcement for 24 years. I started my career in L.A. before relocating to a rural Nor Cal area. I still have three years before I can retire, however I believe the shtf senario will not allow that to happen. I worked a couple riots, including rodney king. The civil unrest only affected small areas of L.A., but we had thousands of officers before the nat guard showed up. We would respond to violent incidents in platoons, with our patrol cars stuffed with four or five deputies each. We would roll in with half a dozen or more cars but still be forced to retreat. This was largely in part to rules of engagement. We had to play by the rules but the pukes did not. Remember, the folks who were attacking us for the most part were gang bangers and common criminals with stolen weapons. The normal joe was at home using his firearms to protect his family. The korean business owners were doing the same with great success. What I'm getting at is if we have large scale civil unreast, there will not be enough law enforcement to help anyone out. You will be on your own. Most cops with families will be home to take care of them. I know I will. Sorry for any libs out there thinking that I will show up when you dial 911. This will be the same with fire and medical personnel. Just look at what happened during katrina. Don't worry about the local fuzz causing you any problems. If any cops show up in your neighborhood when thshtf, they will most likely be imposters or a rogue band of criminal cops, in which case, game on. I know some of you have had bad experiences with law enforcement. LEO's are a microcosim of society. There are good one's and bad one's. Sometimes the bad one's squeek thru the hiring process and do what they do. Most cops I know would be an asset to any group you are a part of. I even started a survival group on my rural road. Our group is composed of folks from all walks of life. But I have also recruited a few prior military and swat trained co-workers. As times are getting worse as you read this, I would encourage you to start your own support group or find one. There is strength in numbers. I wouldn't worry a great deal about your local fuzz bugging you unless you start to prematurely sling lead. Sorry for rambling.

· Registered
18,806 Posts
CARVILLE: Let me be clear, I said you can call the dogs and light the fire and leave the house. I think it sounds over.

Now let me be clear here, if Obama goes in this race with a 5- point lead and losing this election, the consequences are -- bull, man. I mean I don't think that's going to happen, but I think David it's a point to bring up.

But you stop and contemplate this country if Obama goes in and he has a consistent five point lead and loses the election, it would be very, very, very dramatic out there.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/10/08/james-carville-hints-riots-if-obama-loses

This is a direct transcript of Carville's statements after the debate last night on CNN..........:eek:

· Registered
18,806 Posts
after rethinking my posture and considering the facts, if obama wins, detroit is going to riot as well........................if you need me to bring your friend out I am downtown everyday falconessa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.