Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Swansboro is next to Camp Lejune. in that area the locals work with the military in training just like they do in the area of Camp Mcall near Ft Bragg. Hell they were doing it before I went through training back in the the late 60's.

Reactions: pete7469

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This is a good training video for us. Watch and learn what to expect.

·
Iēsous
8,792 Posts
OMG, can you imagine what and how long it would take them to search Every street and Every car?

and if it takes 10 mins to search one car. and if they have 5000 people and only 50 of them, Hmm ...never mind

Imagining that happening down the road from me, and in 1 hour they would have 5000 cars backed up.

that in itself could be a good thing, plenty of time to evac car and hump
it out of their I guess

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
It's about enslaving all americans, getting people conditioned to the sight of soldiers on the streets, they won't have to search many houses when the 'bailout steal' completely imploded the economy, within 4 weeks you'll turn in your guns for food or be detained. 99% of people will kill after 2 weeks without food, 95% of americans don't want troops on the streets, yet they are here now, get prepaired, lock and load.

·
Destroyer of Marxism.
875 Posts
It's about enslaving all americans, getting people conditioned to the sight of soldiers on the streets, they won't have to search many houses when the 'bailout steal' completely imploded the economy, within 4 weeks you'll turn in your guns for food or be detained. 99% of people will kill after 2 weeks without food, 95% of americans don't want troops on the streets, yet they are here now, get prepaired, lock and load.
You've got to be kidding me. Assuming half the troops don't just turn their guns on the empire, try and imagine how many take their M4's home to defend their own. Of course they'll have to contend with you "lock and load" imbeciles who seem hell bent on giving obama an excuse to make your fears come true in the first place.

Maybe if you considered that Juarez is worse than bagdad right now, and that we litterally are at war with some of these drug gangs, you might understand why the Marines are preparing to re-enact Fallujia in LA. Instead doing something about it, ( I really don't know what, how about STOP BUYING DOPE!!) you want to condemn they people who will ulimately have fight these parasites, and encourage others to join you in your suicidal delusions.

I am so glad I will be far away from the city, you primates are going to [email protected]# this up for everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts