1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
-.-. --.-
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
off-grid organic farmer
23,959 Posts
Looks nice. I have never seen one before. I imagine they get crappy mileage.

You say they are featured in Top Gear, is that a magazine?

·
-.-. --.-
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks nice. I have never seen one before. I imagine they get crappy mileage.

You say they are featured in Top Gear, is that a magazine?
Top Gear is "la premier" in motoring television, based out of London, UK., they review mostly European cars (duh) but they come across the pond sometimes.

Here's the YT of the Top Gear "review"

·
off-grid organic farmer
23,959 Posts
Top Gear is "la premier" in motoring television, based out of London, UK., they review mostly European cars (duh) but they come across the pond sometimes.

Here's the YT of the Top Gear "review"
Cool.

It is nice to see more media shifting over to internet, instead of so many staying with TV, even after the changes that have been made to TV.

·
-.-. --.-
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, they're a BBC TV show, they have a world-wide fanatical audience (myself included).. so there's never a shortage of people to upload the shows.

·
Apprentice Geezer
2,537 Posts
My opinion;
Too big, too heavy, parts are likely a bear to get (and spendy) also it undoubtedly gets very poor fuel mileage...
I also bet it won't fit most garages or parking spaces, and is likely a pain to drive on city streets.

Enjoy!

·
-.-. --.-
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My opinion;
Too big, too heavy, parts are likely a bear to get (and spendy) also it undoubtedly gets very poor fuel mileage...
I also bet it won't fit most garages or parking spaces, and is likely a pain to drive on city streets.

Enjoy!
Did you watch it drive over cars? Parking spaces are the least of your worry ;).. I bet it gets better mileage than some people's Suburbans or 460 powered trucks

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
i think its ugly and would never own one on those grounds alone

·
Apprentice Geezer
2,537 Posts
Driving over cars will get you a short trip to jail or a 12 gage load as a sign of appreciation.
Driving over cars is not a big deal (unless you are a 14 year old monster truck fan), most large tired 4WDs can do it.

Just not a practical vehicle.

Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts