Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading about this lately, ever since I started watching the endtimeswatchman on youtube... He mentioned this briefly in one of his videos and I did some research. There are people who are backing it... what have you heard?

·
BowHunter
2,232 Posts
I've been reading about this lately, ever since I started watching the endtimeswatchman on youtube... He mentioned this briefly in one of his videos and I did some research. There are people who are backing it... what have you heard?
Got 2 buddie's just started this, one has cancer,time will tell?

·
Question Authority!
260 Posts
I have personally been into holistic medicine for approximately 10 years now. One of the first things I learned about the body was that the natural state of the human body is ph. The only area that is acidic is the stomache, where hydrocloric acid is produced to break down the foods that we eat. Cancer for instance, can only replicate in an acidic environment. It cannot replicate in a ph balanced environment. Thus the need for the baking soda. It keeps the body in a ph alkaline state. Remember I am not a licensed MD and the opinions that I express are those of me and my personal research. They are not intended to fix or cure any related diseases or maladies. Just some info that has helped me stay as far away from "western medicine" as possible. They just want to get you hooked on "precription medicine" to keep their industries in the green.

·
I feel good.... . . .
494 Posts
Maple syrup and baking soda will not cure cancer.

I have personally been into holistic medicine for approximately 10 years now. One of the first things I learned about the body was that the natural state of the human body is ph. The only area that is acidic is the stomache, where hydrocloric acid is produced to break down the foods that we eat. Cancer for instance, can only replicate in an acidic environment. It cannot replicate in a ph balanced environment. Thus the need for the baking soda. It keeps the body in a ph alkaline state. Remember I am not a licensed MD and the opinions that I express are those of me and my personal research. They are not intended to fix or cure any related diseases or maladies. Just some info that has helped me stay as far away from "western medicine" as possible. They just want to get you hooked on "precription medicine" to keep their industries in the green.
Your body, on its own, will maintain a pH around 7.35 which is slightly alkaline. There is no need to take baking soda to change your pH.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I was taking baking soda for acid stomach after they removed my gall bladder. I ended up screwing up my ph and started feeling very weird, no energy and other problems.

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My understanding is you have to use pure baking soda from a source other than a grocery store... Most "name brand" companies have aluminum in their product... which would explain the lack of energy problem, probably have too much aluminum in your system.

·
Registered
167 Posts
im a distributor of Mona-Vie. its an all natural fruit drink (one of the healthiest drinks around) its star ingredient is the acai berry, the orac rating is the highest rating known to man. it also kills lukemia cancer cells.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts

·
Believe in Yourself
4,495 Posts
cancer anwser

Your body, on its own, will maintain a pH around 7.35 which is slightly alkaline. There is no need to take baking soda to change your pH.
That is true, as long as the body get what it needs.
Unfortunately we consume on a consistent basis a heavily acidifying diet. To the body all animal flesh (that includes all bovine dairy), most grains, most beans, all pop coffee, alcohol.. tend to acidify
So actually most people are running continuously on the acidic side hence I think the present prediction is one out of three will get cancer.
Yes there is genetic predisposition but you know if colon cancer runs in my family and we ate mostly meat & taters I would be eating a hell of lot more veggies
And on and on
Cancer ain't no big mystery
Its too much of what we don't need and not enough of what we do.
But thats just my opinon

And yes I have personal experience with cancer.

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is true, as long as the body get what it needs.
Unfortunately we consume on a consistent basis a heavily acidifying diet. To the body all animal flesh (that includes all bovine dairy), most grains, most beans, all pop coffee, alcohol.. tend to acidify
So actually most people are running continuously on the acidic side hence I think the present prediction is one out of three will get cancer.
Yes there is genetic predisposition but you know if colon cancer runs in my family and we ate mostly meat & taters I would be eating a hell of lot more veggies
And on and on
Cancer ain't no big mystery
Its too much of what we don't need and not enough of what we do.
But thats just my opinon

And yes I have personal experience with cancer.
So.... any thoughts on the Baking Soda/Maple Syrup theory?

·
Registered
84 Posts
"Your body, on its own, will maintain a pH around 7.35 which is slightly alkaline. There is no need to take baking soda to change your pH."

Actually if you do some further research you will find that it is the blood that maintains its pH level. It does so at the cost of the rest of your system. Read Dr. Robert O Young "The pH miracle". Dr Young is a microbiologist who studies the effects of pH on the body. I suggest to all my clients that they get his book and study it. YES you can effect your pH level. The blood will not change more than .02 in its pH level. Check your urine first thing in the morning for an accurate reading of balance and adjust accordingly.

Regards

·
Believe in Yourself
4,495 Posts
cancer

So.... any thoughts on the Baking Soda/Maple Syrup theory?
It could help but
What kid of cancer?
How much water do they drink?
Family health history
What do they eat.
What medications.
What....
Got to get away from a magic pill or formula to make it go away and look at whats contributing to the condition.
Most times its easy to see but we don't want to look at it.
Like I know all I drink is pop but i like it( I don't personally drink it).So
So yeah it may help but what else in going on.

·
Registered
167 Posts
There are NO documented facts that support acai berry for anything other then a dietary supplement.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/acai-berries-and-acai-berry-juice-what-are-the-health-benefits

http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/acai/AN01836/METHOD=print

To say it cures cancer is nothing more then bullcrap at best.
where did i ever claim it to CURE cancer? I DIDNT. I said that it is proven to kill lukemia caner cells, NOT CURE IT. and its not just the acia berry either. its the special fruit blend that mona-vies doctors/scientists created. i will try and get the news articles on the matter later when im not at work.

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
where did i ever claim it to CURE cancer? I DIDNT. I said that it is proven to kill lukemia caner cells, NOT CURE IT. and its not just the acia berry either. its the special fruit blend that mona-vies doctors/scientists created. i will try and get the news articles on the matter later when im not at work.
Its bs that has been repeatedly disproved. The claim that it kills leukemia cells is a sells pitch that is false. If a person has leukemia this will NOT cure them as you imply. Monacrap is nothing more then snake oil and any person with the ability to google can see that.

I'm not trying to be a prick but its nothing more then a dietary supplement and should not be considered anything but that.

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
where did i ever claim it to CURE cancer? I DIDNT. I said that it is proven to kill lukemia caner cells, NOT CURE IT.
You right you didnt say it, you implied it, just as your statement implies. Someone with no medical knowledge will read this and say, hey I have leukemia and this will kill it. Thus giving false hope.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts