Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a regular guy washing his car in a decent part of town and was approached at gun point and forced into his home. He his wife and kids forced into a bathroom while house is looted. The man’s response was to everyone they need to wash their cars with a neighbor……I sent this article and video to every friend that makes fun of me for carrying even in my driveway, hell might even start taking a rifle into the garage.

His reply is absurd that you need to have someone watch your 6 to wash your car. That car probably looped by him several times before settling on him to rob so make yourself less of a target and don’t be so involved in your work you don’t see people staking you out, carry a firearm 24/7 if you don’t already and keep that head on a swivel. Even in my cul de sac if a car approaches I stare them down regardless of what I’m doing so they know I see them and that if they are thinking about being stoopid I’m right there for the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just a regular guy washing his car in a decent part of town and was approached at gun point and forced into his home. He his wife and kids forced into a bathroom while house is looted. The man’s response was to everyone they need to wash their cars with a neighbor……I sent this article and video to every friend that makes fun of me for carrying even in my driveway, hell might even start taking a rifle into the garage.

His reply is absurd that you need to have someone watch your 6 to wash your car. That car probably looped by him several times before settling on him to rob so make yourself less of a target and don’t be so involved in your work you don’t see people staking you out, carry a firearm 24/7 if you don’t already and keep that head on a swivel. Even in my cul de sac if a car approaches I stare them down regardless of what I’m doing so they know I see them and that if they are thinking about being stoopid I’m right there for the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. The victim's attitude is pathetic. He is basically giving up. The attitude is we must simply give up and adjust our lives because we must just accept criminal activity. It's our fault for owning a house, a car, for having packages delivered to our porch, for going outside, for having a job. Criminals are now an entitled class.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dont blame the dude. He probably lives in a life where sitrep and OPSEC are right wing nonsense.

But he also has a point. those living in Cali know this.
Yep. Things are getting worse here. A drugged out homeless, illegal alien, gang member stabbed one of my neighbors to death in her home two years ago. I spoke to the guy while walking through the park a week or two before the murder. Then saw him on TV and realized I probably had a close call. Just carried peppy gel at the time. We do need to be vigilant and watch out for each other.

Oh, I'd never let thugs get us in the house like in the OP. Your family could be raped and murdered. Do not comply, no matter what. I'd rather get shot and have them runaway then chance what they'd do to my family once in the house. Blowing them away would be the best option, of course.

·
Doin it Southern Style
1,090 Posts
I live on a dead end road out in the country. Im the first house of 6. Everyone knows everyone and who drives what and what their friends and family drive. If me or the wife see a strange one going in and it goes around the corner the calls go out. Where did it go and whats it doing. Im the only one who works so most of them are home all day every day. None of us are beyond walking right out in the road and asking questions. We look out for each other.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I live in a pretty tame area of rural NC and I still carry every day, I even live 3/10s of a mile off the road and my carry piece goes on my side first thing every morning, One never knows when criminal trash will decide to do what they do. We had a Murder two days ago just 4 miles down the road from my house and the shooter was on the run until last night they found him hiding in a corn field not to far from my home. Its getting so I view everyone with distrust any more.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Wow. The victim's attitude is pathetic. He is basically giving up. The attitude is we must simply give up and adjust our lives because we must just accept criminal activity. It's our fault for owning a house, a car, for having packages delivered to our porch, for going outside, for having a job. Criminals are now an entitled class.

Why do people have that attitude? I don't believe the guy was born like that. I think he has been conditioned to believe those things like it is his fault. This is what happens to people when they buy in to what the media, BLM, Antifa, Democrats, 1619 project, CRT, and leftist tell them through popular culture, Tv, music, and movies. The guy was probably exposed to those message over and over and over and over again until he just decided to believe it instead of believing he should protect his family like any decent man should. I can not stress how influential those platform are on the average American.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I grew up outside S.F. And while walking with friends one would always walk backwards so someone had eyes every direction. So the guy has a point. You truly do need someone to watch your back out there.

·
Over and Out
3,958 Posts
In San Francisco had he shot the thief, he would have spent the rest of his life in prison and the thief's family would own his home
..Unless..
:devilish:

Yah, it's a 'no win situ' out here in Zommiefornia.. Why we plan to - If ever needed - use a .50 cal Air-rifle - first - simply because it's "not a Firearm".. (in theory, those-specific Laws don't apply..) Of course, there Will be other DA-shennanigans, but.. If an - Armed - perp tries to force an invasion in Our home, a la This incident, well.. It's Not going to end well for them, Period, the 'DA' can kiss my.. :mad:

jd

1 - 20 of 22 Posts