Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
i read about that awhile ago. he shoulda used a 9mm, then she would have been alright :) (just kidding, i know he used a 22, i just couldnt resist another opportunity to throw a 9mm comment out there)

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
Last weekend there was a 15 year old kid who shot his dad while they were out target shooting. Tripped and discharged a loaded .22 into dad's abdomen. The police investigated, dad will live and no charges will be filed. You can't fix stupid, but you can pay attention and be safe out there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
ANother por-gun control point!
Firing a gun should only be allowed on registred and federal inspected gun ranges and
when hunting.
People like this guy should get a lifetime ban on gun ownership.

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
People, he tried to USE HIS GUN AS A DRILL.
He shouldn't be punished for manslaughter, he should be punished for the damage he's done to Constitutional America.
Every time some blasted retard bones up like this, it adds more weight to America's enemies who want to kill the 2A.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ANother por-gun control point!
Firing a gun should only be allowed on registred and federal inspected gun ranges and
when hunting.
People like this guy should get a lifetime ban on gun ownership.
I disagree with your first two sentences. It's case of point for using common sense, and following the basic safety rules. I had been mislead about the safety of guns by media reports of "accidental" discharges. An introductory firearms class revealed the truth about how safe guns are if you follow basic safety rules -- rules that are really common sense in retrospect.

Many things, cars included, can be deadly weapons if used inappropriately.

If you are that pro-gun control you should consider living in NJ/NY area -- perhaps you'll feel safer there.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
He absolutely should be charged with manslaughter and never be allowed to own a firearm again.

To top it all off, a coax cable can't even fit through a hole made by a 22 round, so he didn't even use the "right" wrong tool for the job.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.