Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes, Fists Fly at Chuck E. Cheese's
As mama-bear instincts kick in, kid-centric pizza parlors are stages for adult bad behavior.

12/10/2008
By Anna Prior, Wall Street Journal

In Brookfield, Wis., no restaurant has triggered more calls to the police department since last year than Chuck E. Cheese's.

Chuck E. Cheese's: not all fun and games.
Officers have been called to break up 12 fights, some of them physical, at the child-oriented pizza parlor since January 2007. The biggest melee broke out in April, when an uninvited adult disrupted a child's birthday party. Seven officers arrived and found as many as 40 people knocking over chairs and yelling in front of the restaurant's music stage, where a robotic singing chicken and the chain's namesake mouse perform.

For full story:
http://cityguides.msn.com/citylife/cityarticle.aspx?cp-documentid=15819667

·
Go to guy
661 Posts
This sounds like a bucnh of adults that are not able to behave in a mature manner. I can understand the so called "mama bear" theory actions but you still have to use appropriate manners. This means toward others as well as instilling the fact that you must take your turn at games and rides.

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
I don't go to Chuck E Cheese...got banned when my kids were little...they beat up that stupid mouse on stage and broke it.... :rolleyes:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they have become almost worse than pee-wee football games. My kids have had their tokens stolen from them while playing games.

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
In my defense... the mouse was lookin at me funny....
Thats what my son Daniel said right after he smacked that thing with the chair!

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
That was no mouse, Chuck E. Cheese is a RAT!

I only know this because I dated him briefly in the '80s...

...don't judge me.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is this what would happen if we all had a meet up at Chuck E. Cheese's? :D:
It's all fun and games until the AK's and AR's come out.
Yeah great. Within 20 min all the robots and kids would be cought in snares, someone would be figuring out how to build a shelter out of pizza boxes, others would be hoarding the condiment packages, there would be several camp fires out in the parking lot, and there would be "that guy" with the tinfoil over his head, protecting himself from the influence of the video games..

Yeah, no thanks :D:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Did you know the mechanical head on Chuck E. can come completely off? No? The teeth also come out. Know how I know this?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts