Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just South of Sane!
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my pistol grip and wrapped the Mag. well with a grip and MAN what an improvement... If your looking to upgrade your AR or like Long gun, Look into these grips..... Your going to love'em!

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
The Mako magwell grip won't fit certain guns. They should mention that on the packaging but they don't. I talked to the product rep when I first signed up wholesale with them. They told me they won't fit Bushmaster and a couple others that I don't remember offhand. I tried to install one on a DPMS and it wouldn't fit either. It fit fine, but it pushed the magazine well sides in to the point that mags would hang up and not drop free.

·
Just South of Sane!
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Mako magwell grip won't fit certain guns. They should mention that on the packaging but they don't. I talked to the product rep when I first signed up wholesale with them. They told me they won't fit Bushmaster and a couple others that I don't remember offhand. I tried to install one on a DPMS and it wouldn't fit either. It fit fine, but it pushed the magazine well sides in to the point that mags would hang up and not drop free.
Really? It fits my DMPS with no Problems......

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
Really? It fits my DMPS with no Problems......
That's good to know, because when she was naming the 2 or 3 brands that it wouldn't fit, DPMS wasn't one of them. But after my experience, I've been hesitant to recommend them to DPMS owners. Technically it fit my DPMS just fine, but it tightened the magazine well walls just enough to cause the mags to bind.

I think I remember Armalite being one it wouldn't fit too. I need to call them back and ask, I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.