Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What if, for example, Obama gets elected and he bans all guns, or what if you live in a country where all guns are outlawed. What if there was no way you could get a gun. What would be your main weapon?

With other words, what is the best non-firearm weapon around?

A Sword? Crossbow? Katana? What do you guys think?

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right. You'll have to realize though, that in most countries civilians are not allowed to have modern weapons, only obsolete weapons (and modern versions of those). USA are one of the few countries where citizens have those rights (guard them well!).

·
Registered
261 Posts
If guns were banned, I'd carry one anyways. My constitutional right could never be taken away without a fight. But, as a secondary weapon to a gun, I'd carry a good combat knife with me. With no gun, and if you need a good distance weapon, a good Compound bow would be effective. Longbows are also very nice. I've never shot a crossbow myself so I'm not sure how those do.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
RodWalker, the second will mean squat when the government changes the rules or simply decides to take your weapons from you and you will be powerless to stop them.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'd want several of everything Machete, Axe,Knife,Spear,Bow&Arrow,Baseball Bat (with spikes)basically anything they don't want us to have, plus anything else we might need or think we might need...

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
53,443 Posts
Oh I forgot about that too. And those are nice! Full steel construction. Where do you get those? They any good?
These pics were taken off of the web. I don't own any yet but if my guns were somehow taken, I might consider the tomahawk as my weapon of choice.

·
Intemporaliter Fidelis
282 Posts
I don't use firearms anyway too noisy. I prefer a bow. But I will never accept a full gun ban. By the way If certain people would actually take the time to read that pesky ole constitution. They would see that the second amendment has nothing whatsoever to do with hunting.
actually according to the second amendment if I want to buy a frigging abrams tank (the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon.) And I dont want to hear that crap about the National Guard. There was no such monster when it was written.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.