Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 713 Posts

·
Under The Southern Cross
623 Posts
In light of the feeding frenzy that's upon us, I thought I'd start a thread to post where the deals for ammo or mags are at.
I just ordered 500 rounds of 7.62x39 154 grain softpoint ammo from www.centerfiresystems.com. It was 130 bucks with free shipping. The free shipping is good until the 17th.:thumb:
I'm going to a gun show today in Morristown, Tennessee. I'll see if I can provide details as to the average cost of 7.62 and anything else

I picked up 1000 7.62 rounds for my son last summer and total cost was around $240.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
$260/case of 1000 rnds is pretty much the going rate these days shipped for 7.62X39 ammo. I would say that if you haven't gotten your order in by the end of this weekend, you will not be able to get something? Not for under $300/case anyway.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to Walmart today. All the major caliber ammo was gone. Let's see what happens. I hear that Midway is limiting the number of Pmags and Glock mags you can order at one time. I remember what 7.62x39 ammo was 99 bucks per 1440 round case. I'm ordering more ammo as soon as I can. I don't care what anybody else does. I shoot a lot, so I like the idea of not paying more than I have to for ammo. I doubt it will stay at current prices. The manager at Walmart said ammo is set to go up in price after the first of the year anyhow.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Palmetto State Armory is sold out of the milsurp and cheaper 5.56 ammo. All they have is the more expensive stuff..

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Georgia Arms has ammo in 5.56. 1000 rounds of FMJ in the "canned heat" section for 400 bucks. They are running 2-4 weeks behind, though.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CDNN Sports has plenty of AK AR and many other mags available. They are running some good deals on bulk mag purchases. Check them out if you are in the market for back up mags.

1 - 20 of 713 Posts