Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of rumors, Magpul made it official today.

AK-47 pmags are shipping in time for shotshow. I have got to get me some of these.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG572

The PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine is shipping for SHOT Show! MSRP $13.95

The PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE is a durable, lightweight, high reliability 30-round polymer magazine designed for Kalashnikov pattern rifles (AK-47, AKM, AKS, and others) in 7.62x39 mm. It features a removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performa...
I have been waiting on magpul to release an AK-47 pmag. Now I have an excuse to buy another AK and more magazines. If prices continue to come down I can see another AK in my collection by mid-year.

Turn it up and play it loud, hallelujah.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I didn't have so many Combloc and Chicom mags I'd be more excited. That's a great option for AK and SKS-D owners. :thumb:
New AK-47 pmags give you an excuse to buy more magazines

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I would love those in 20 round mags. Getting old ya know need to lighten up. I like the Hungarian 20 round mags but still heavy.

ETA I am Texas also. Live in the burbs of Talpa. I live so far back Luci and Desi are still on prime time TV!

·
Have gun,will travel
4,538 Posts
I hope they make one for 74 owners, as well! I love my Bulgarian mags, but their availability is spotty. During the post-Sandy Hook crap, they were non-existent.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts