Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Not vengence Punishment"
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help...so far I have not been able to find any DPMS 19 rd. AR-10 mags. All I need is 5. My order from the Sportsman's Guide has just been canceled and a couple of gun shops I pass on the way home are out. I looked at Midway USA, out. Cheaper Than Dirt, doesn't have them. Any suggestions.

Thanks

·
Registered
566 Posts
Help...so far I have not been able to find any DPMS 19 rd. AR-10 mags. All I need is 5. My order from the Sportsman's Guide has just been canceled and a couple of gun shops I pass on the way home are out. I looked at Midway USA, out. Cheaper Than Dirt, doesn't have them. Any suggestions.

Thanks
Google is your friend, use it. It may take a while, but you will feel a sense of accomplishment.

·
Editor, Ready Magazine
587 Posts
Google is your friend, use it. It may take a while, but you will feel a sense of accomplishment.
Second this. When I went looking for magazines for my Golani I had to search Google. I finally found them, ordered and got them in a week and a day.

Google until you get them.

·
American fearmaker
14,249 Posts
SOME AR-10 rifles will take/use old FN/FAL magazines. I don't know if DPMS will or will not. If it does, then you could get some really cheap magazines to use in your rifle for about $5.00 each. But, if you live, in one of the Peoples' Republiks, like Kalifornia, then you legally can't do that...

And you might also try e-Bay too for magazines.

·
Registered
34,722 Posts
SOME AR-10 rifles will take/use old FN/FAL magazines. I don't know if DPMS will or will not. If it does, then you could get some really cheap magazines to use in your rifle for about $5.00 each. But, if you live, in one of the Peoples' Republiks, like Kalifornia, then you legally can't do that...

And you might also try e-Bay too for magazines.
^ I think your thinking of the ones that used Modified M14 mags.

Although someone (Disremember who, just a couple years ago) did make an AR10 that used ether HK or FAL mags...
Ain't seen one of those reciently.

I like having something I can get parts for...

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
BTW...EBAY dosen't do magazines anymore...or hardly any gun parts. Shame too, i used to be able to find extra barrels and other things there...

i do wonder where all those people/parts ended up...I'd like to find them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts