Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.patriotoutfitters.com/scripts/z.exe/sbProcEx?action=sp!5265

Looking at purchasing one. Can I run Sleeping Bag Straps through the bottem of this and hang my ultralight tent/sleeping liner? Does it have the ability to handle the straps?

Bonus Question. Anybody know where to pick up Peanut Butter in a tube in person? Not looking at spending alot and don't want to ship. Looking for clues like a specific grocery store, Walmart, Target, etc. I am located in the Tampa, FL area for regional stores. Thanks.

·
Misfit Toy
2,185 Posts
I have one of these made by Blackhawk. I replaced all my LBE gear last year with newer, molle gear. I like the kit, but it was a little smaller than I thought it would be.

I use mine in conjunction with a cross-draw vest and spec. Ops. day pack. I'm happy with mine.

EDIT: I need to stay off this site. I went to the BH website to see if they were still on sale for $39.99 and they were on for $29.99, so I bought one in coyote tan to go with my 3 day pack w/accessory pouches...

ANYWAY, lol...they're on for 30 bucks from Blackhawk.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I have one of these made by Blackhawk. I replaced all my LBE gear last year with newer, molle gear. I like the kit, but it was a little smaller than I thought it would be.

I use mine in conjunction with a cross-draw vest and spec. Ops. day pack. I'm happy with mine.

EDIT: I need to stay off this site. I went to the BH website to see if they were still on sale for $39.99 and they were on for $29.99, so I bought one in coyote tan to go with my 3 day pack w/accessory pouches...

ANYWAY, lol...they're on for 30 bucks from Blackhawk.
Great price on a cool product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.