Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have worked out a deal on M-65 Ultra Long Jackets on BIG GUY SIZES.

$42.00 Shipped to your front door. Anywhere in the U.S.A.

Here are the specs on the jackets. Outer Shell 55% Cotton,45% Polyester
Detachable liner that is 100% Polyester, Water Repellent, Concealed Hood, Heavy Brass Zippers and snaps, Waist, hood, and bottom drawstring, 4 snap up pockets, hook and loop cuffs.

These are new. Never Worn. Ship at once.

Sizes in WOODLAND CAMO 3X, 4X, 5X, AND 6XL. No up charge for large sizes.

Sizes in BLACK, 4XL, 5XL AND 6 XL

Ok ita live. Here is the link: http://www.shop.cjlenterprize.com/M-65-Ultra-Long-Field-Jacket-4200-Shipped-USA-5230rothco.htm

These are made by ROTHCO

You know what big guy sizes usually run. I have checked these out and its a very nice coat for the money.

This is the first forum we have posted this special on and we will have it on the front page of our website shortly.

You can use PAYPAL at check out. You can also use VISA or MASTERCARD and we take checks and money orders.

For check or money order. Go into our website place a order this way it locks in your purchase and you get a order number and hit print and call.

Make checks or money orders out to CJL ENTERPRIZE. You can mail it with your order to CJL Enterprize P.O. BOX 9595 RAYTOWN,MO 64133

Using Credit card. When checking out you will see paypal. Hit that icon. It will take you to another screen. You can then choose to either use paypal or just you a credit card. If you dont want to do that you can call us and we can take your order over the phone. Whatever works best for you and thank you in advance.

I will be posting special deals on a ongoing basis for the forum members. We have a broad range of products that are available to us. We do ship around the globe.

You can also call here if you have questions 816-359-7945

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know if you get any smaller sizes.
Ok. At this time they only have the bigger sizes. It is possible they may have medium and smalls.

They are closing this item out and clearing out inventory for this jacket. Normal wholesale on this is $45.00. So I am selling these below cost. I picked up a quanity and got a break and I am passing on to you. :)

I will shoot a video on them next week. They are well made and for the money you just cant go wrong.

Thank you.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3xl through 6xl in woodland camo

4 xl through 6 xl in black.

3 XL gives you some room for sweaters and winter clothing. These have liners in them also.

·
Registered
610 Posts
do they run 'small' at all? i normally wear xxl shirts/button downs.
3x on a jacket seems like it may be just a hair too big, but i'm willing to try it.

will you take it as a return if its just too big?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts