Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,443 Posts
Should anyone expect anything different? Biden worked closely with two of the most compulsive liars in politics, Hillary and Barack. He was just getting started on that path in 1987. You can expect it to get much worse.

Yeah, I know. Schiff's and Nadler's recent performances outdid all three of them.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,345 Posts
What I find interesting is even the leftists on this forum aren't really backing any of these whack jobs that are running for president. They might say they like this or that about any of those candidates but sure aren't outwardly backing any one of them. At this point I'm convinced they know they are all very flawed and cannot win so all they have left is to get on here and scream "Orangeman Baaad!"

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
I think Biden is done. The impeachment farce hurt him more than it could ever have hurt the President. That's why the DNC is doing everything they can to prop up Bloomburg.
Maybe the DNC knows that all the rest are going to run out of money and fall away, and Bloomberg will be left.
And Bloomberg has enough money to help the DNC with their cash flow issues, like Hillary did.
After all, salaries have to be paid! And you have to do what you have to do to stay funded!
Words talk, but money walks at the DNC.

·
Its a Hoax Folks
3,120 Posts
What I find interesting is even the leftists on this forum aren't really backing any of these whack jobs that are running for president. They might say they like this or that about any of those candidates but sure aren't outwardly backing any one of them. At this point I'm convinced they know they are all very flawed and cannot win so all they have left is to get on here and scream "Orangeman Baaad!"
I noticed that too, I haven't seen the left leaning folks on this forum say anything positive about the democrat candidates or their policy positions... all they seem to do is criticize Trump.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Right! There is nothing one can honestly say that is positive about the Demonrat candidates. But that will not stop the scum from voting for their fellow scum.

·
Let the Debate begin
6,374 Posts
Right! There is nothing one can honestly say that is positive about the Demonrat candidates. But that will not stop the scum from voting for their fellow scum.
If we look at a couple of their frontrunners, its easy to see that
Biden, and Warren are weak candidates.

Anyone with half a brain can tell that either would be a lousy
President.

That's a positive thing because it makes me feel that President
Trump will win reelection.

A 50 year old Bill Clinton would be a much stronger Candidate than
any of the current Democrats, but he would be too Moderate to win
the Primary.

We have a lot to be thankful for.

The Democrats just can't fix stupid.

·
Over and Out
3,257 Posts
...Bloomberg has enough money to help the DNC with their cash flow issues...Words talk, but money walks at the DNC.
Funny how the DemoZommies are constantly all sky-shrieking about the 'evil greedy white capitalists' and 'Robin hood the wealth for the poor and 'Refugeeeez'!!!....... but will have No problem accepting his handouts.. :rolleyes:

...He can be used as a sniff tester for suspected virus patients.
..But he won't fall for That.. just tell him he's needed to preside over a 'Girl Scout Beauty Pageant' and they're all ages 9-14... and blond. :xeye: Then lock 'im in the most-infectious ward.. :thumb:

jd

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,443 Posts
Steve Hilton on Fox provides an excellent list of questions that should be presented to Joe Biden during his prosecution.

Joe Biden is the King of the Swamp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts