Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Renaissance Man
7,503 Posts
But, but, we've been told for years and years that we don't need guns for self defense but we should phone the police for help. That's the deal, isn't it? That we give up our guns and the police will always save us? No doubt the man intended no real harm, and society is to blame anyway.

/s.
You have to look at it from the burglar's point of view. How else is he going to get money for his school clothes?

And the zip ties were probably just for some sex. She should lie back and enjoy it. He's probably a caring, sensitive lover.

So misunderstood. It's a shame he had to die just because this woman is clearly insane.

Az

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This obviously just happened, but when I was searching for the article I used the search criteria os "woman shoots intruder". They're tons of different articles that showed up. It's the women that are shooting all he bad guys..:thumb:

They say the most dangerous thing is a woman with a knife, but give her a weapon and ,,,,oh my..;)

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
It's a shame. Had you played your cards right, you could have gotten lucky. :eek:

I like to think I kept a calm head during a crisis and didn't over react. He technically had his left foot inside the house and his right foot outside the house in the main door frame which I picked up immediately. When I saw him like this he was no longer an immediate threat unless he charged me. When he saw me with my 12 gauge double barrel he followed through on bolting out the door straight into one of our fields.

·
Weed 'em and reap
31,583 Posts
I like to think I kept a calm head during a crisis and didn't over react. He technically had his left foot inside the house and his right foot outside the house in the main door frame which I picked up immediately. When I saw him like this he was no longer an immediate threat unless he charged me. When he saw me with my 12 gauge double barrel he followed through on bolting out the door straight into one of our fields.
All kidding aside, I'm glad you made the through unharmed. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You have to look at it from the burglar's point of view. How else is he going to get money for his school clothes?

And the zip ties were probably just for some sex. She should lie back and enjoy it. He's probably a caring, sensitive lover.

So misunderstood. It's a shame he had to die just because this woman is clearly insane.

Az
Careful there Az. You could hurt your tongue puttin' that far into your cheek. I like you sense of humor though.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
All kidding aside, I'm glad you made the through unharmed. :thumb:
Thanks. As it turned out (there was an extensive investigation) this guy was out in the hayfield spying on my mother and grandma and didn't know there was a man in the house. Our farmhouse is down a quarter mile road in the middle of a huge farm. His apparent goal was to steal money for crack or something and tie up and duck tape my mom and grandma so they couldn't call the police (he also had duck tape in his bag).

The one thing he didn't know is that Im on the gunslinger side!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.