Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
wow, thanks! I've noted this very important "survival" tip in my notebook. I'll be sure to stock up on this and pack some away in our BOBs. Sure am glad they were having a sale on ephemeral love at the store, and I had coupons! We grow this out back. We had this for dinner the other night, and I figured out how to can it. However, it must be stored in an air-tight container and kept cool.:upsidedown:

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, thanks! I've noted this very important "survival" tip in my notebook. I'll be sure to stock up on this and pack some away in our BOBs. Sure am glad they were having a sale on ephemeral love at the store, and I had coupons! We grow this out back. We had this for dinner the other night, and I figured out how to can it. However, it must be stored in an air-tight container and kept cool.:upsidedown:
Mine was an innocuous post; I just broke up with a friend.

Why that response?

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
Ephemeral or transient? Infatuation is certainly ephemeral. For me love has been more transient... it show up suddenly, hangs around, then leaves in cold weather.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It surely is.

you're right, love is ephemeral -in its physical form.

A spouse dies
A child dies
A parent dies
marriage
A friend breaks up with friend
Family breakups
puppy love
infatuation
lust
all are ephemeral ... and all at one time or another can be measured as a very short existence.. ask the one that does the measuring.. :xeye:

Governments are corrupt and self serving and Mankind lacks love. :headshake:

But was is in your soul?

Are you the receiver or giver, Lady Falconessa? I am sad to think only true happiness can be found in another person.

Love is an adventure what's your next step?

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lady Falconessa}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Got nothin' but love for ya', babe. You hang in there.

Claudia

·
Registered
22 Posts
true words are said here! except then texjen :p but you know, love isnt so hard... its something your capable of giving... just spread it widely and it will return to you... also in survival its a very important thing... you can try animals to share affection. others are better then others... but ofcourse, if you find a monkey you have hit the luck straight out of the ballpark.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
It depends on the relationship. Love between siblings, parents, family is much more than ephemeral. Your pet dog will love you for his whole life and vise versa. God's love is eternal. I'm on my third marriage so this is where the definition of love begins to take a turn. First marriage...love was rocky. Second marriage...non-existent. Third marriage...still going strong after 10 years. I will always love tacos and I will never love okra or liver.

Reactions: offroadgreg

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
Mine was an innocuous post; I just broke up with a friend.
My Condolences, Falconessa.
For what it's worth, I've read your posts and think you're a fine woman and person. I hope your grieving period is not too rough.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts