Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I made a homemade 8' sheet metal brake ( weights about 800 lbs) , and a homemade 3' very heavy duty brake ( with 3-- 10 ton bottle jacks for clamping pressure) and a 1' very, very heavy brake for making fitting and parts for building homebuilt aircraft. Pops

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What would you suggest as a good tool to make as your first - particularly as a woman?
Diva, that would depend on a lot of things....your skills (can you weld or wire electricity?)....what tools you have on hand to make the next tool(s).....your needs (is there anything that your lacking that can be fabricated?)

If you can't get any ideas from the homemadetools site try youtube, there are tons of how-to videos there.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
I worked with a guy once who thought he was a play uh. He came in one day with this huge knot over his left eye. When I asked what happened he told me he came home late last night and " mah wife hit me wit da fry pan "
Left a mark and took some skin with it.
Don't mess wif da woman.

·
Don't touch my EDC
23 Posts
Amazing website. Started writing down ideas and taking notes on a few things almost immediately after entering that website. This will be of loads of help in the future, not to mention when SHTF.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.