7K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  METALHEAD1 
#1 ·
U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control

*1 page

*March 2010

See less See more
Reactions: Leam and WSierra
#6 ·
Not really, if they are in Mexico they are untouchable.
These are some of the guys who keep Mexicos economy afloat and the Mexican government knows this, also these guys pay millons of dollars a year in the form of bribes to be left alone.
Usually the only time they are taken out is in a power play of some sort.

#8 ·
They are untouchable to Mexican authorities for sure. How long is going to take our government to realize they are as much a threat to us as Al Quada?
Send a predator drone or five to their compounds and take care of the problem once and for all.
Unfortunatly that wouldn't change anything but the names of the players. Mexico's economy is centered around drug sales, from the little guys living in a village to the upper class folks.
These folks are a very big threat to the US. If left unchecked we will be much like Mexico is now.
There's lots of good books out there on how and why things work the way they do.
I just finished reading "Down by the River" by Charles Bowden.
Another is "Gods middle finger" by Richard Grant.
Mexico is basicly one big secret society where nothing is as it appears.

#10 ·
Unfortunatly that wouldn't change anything but the names of the players. Mexico's economy is centered around drug sales, from the little guys living in a village to the upper class folks.
These folks are a very big threat to the US. If left unchecked we will be much like Mexico is now.
There's lots of good books out there on how and why things work the way they do.
I just finished reading "Down by the River" by Charles Bowden.
Another is "Gods middle finger" by Richard Grant.
Mexico is basicly one big secret society where nothing is as it appears.
I know where your coming from, that entire country is one corrupt hellhole. My point is get rid of them all and start from scratch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.