Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3 more years of this?
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive been following this story for the past few weeks and she was finally arrested In Hawaii awaiting extradition back to Idaho. The story has been confusing about who ex's are dead, kids that havent been seen since Sept 2019 and why they waited till now to arrest this nutjob. Hope the kids are found but the odds are against them and if they will ever be found. This is one of those case where I support torture to get info on the missing kids. Selfish b****
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...new-details-in-disappearances-of-jj-and-tylee

·
Retired *****
18,329 Posts
It's been all over the news here as well. We all know the kids are dead, don't we.

What amazes me is that those two thought they could get away with it by running off to Hawaii.

·
Indefatigable
20,123 Posts
It reminds me of a case in Tulsa a decade ago. Some prick shot up a house full of kids. The TPD looked "everywhere" for him. He was on the FBI most wanted list. Real crime videos profiled him. No one seemed to have a clue, all modern methods of locating him were "exhausted". TPD made a statement they might never find him unless someone turned him in.
THREE years later he was arrested sitting on his grandma's porch about a mile away from where the incident occurred.

·
Retired *****
18,329 Posts
It reminds me of a case in Tulsa a decade ago. Some prick shot up a house full of kids. The TPD looked "everywhere" for him. He was on the FBI most wanted list. Real crime videos profiled him. No one seemed to have a clue, all modern methods of locating him were "exhausted". TPD made a statement they might never find him unless someone turned him in.
THREE years later he was arrested sitting on his grandma's porch about a mile away from where the incident occurred.
In my area the Susan Powell case is still making the news. She or her body has never been found. Her husband killed himself and their two kids by burning alive and he was the prime suspect in her disappearance.

They've looked "everywhere". The speculation is that she got dumped down some old mine-shaft in the Utah west desert.

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
One thing is certain about the Vallow case: the whole thing is suspicious. Her previous husband killed in a supposedly self-defense situation and then another family member dying a short time later. Now the kids are missing and she and the new husband aren't saying a thing.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I'll never understand why anyone would bring harm to their own family members (especially their children). Greed and the general lust for money coupled with the freedom from responsibility along with complete self-centeredness are powerful forces in some people, apparently. I hope they throw the book at her and that she suffers mental anguish unless and until she chooses to "come clean" and do the right thing. It may be too late for her.

I wonder how involved her new husband is in this case!?

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
I'll never understand why anyone would bring harm to their own family members (especially their children). Greed and the general lust for money coupled with the freedom from responsibility along with complete self-centeredness are powerful forces in some people, apparently. I hope they throw the book at her and that she suffers mental anguish unless and until she chooses to "come clean" and do the right thing. It may be too late for her.

I wonder how involved her new husband is in this case!?
I will have to look it up. Years ago there was a deranged individual in Apache Junction who took his young daughter (I think she was 2 or 3) out to the desert east of AJ. They stopped along the side of the road. He poured gasoline all over her and set her on fire. He said her last words were "daddy I love you". He showed no remorse at the trial.

I hope, no, I pray he is not faring well in prison.

·
American fearmaker
14,243 Posts
This is bizarre

You're not used to dealing with hard core criminals like these 2 people are. The police are already pretty sure that the kids are dead and that both of the people are involved with their murders. What's going to happen is the police will have to get one or both to admit to where the kids are buried or how they died.

·
Swift Justice = 2950fps
10,446 Posts
I'll never understand why anyone would bring harm to their own family members (especially their children).
Please forgive me as it not my intention to go all religious on all the posters. IIRC, a passage in the Bible speaking about the end time says mothers will have no natural affection for their children.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,811 Posts
This is bizarre

You're not used to dealing with hard core criminals like these 2 people are. The police are already pretty sure that the kids are dead and that both of the people are involved with their murders. What's going to happen is the police will have to get one or both to admit to where the kids are buried or how they died.
These two are psychopaths. Far more dangerous and unpredictable than a common "hard core criminal".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts