Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

Swift Justice = 2950fps
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it certainly looks as though the Dem Party is going to throw the meat to Bernie again. If Bernie fails to get the nomination, how will he react? Will he just quietly go away OR will he turn on the Dem party and start talking **** about them?

Your thoughts?

Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
Well, it certainly looks as though the Dem Party is going to throw the meat to Bernie again. If Bernie fails to get the nomination, how will he react? Will he just quietly go away OR will he turn on the Dem party and start talking **** about them?
He'll bitch for a little while then go away, just like last time.

When you're far left, there's not much you can do in the Dem party

SI vis pacem,para bellum
//////////////

I would rather he get the nomination , Trump would turn him into chop meat!
If sleepy Joe gets elected , or Bloomberg gets elected it will be a close race.
And I am not sure of the outcome, not the I give a rats snot ball for either !

statists' be statin'
I want Crazy Bernie to win the most delegates. Then, I want the DNC to call in their 415 super delegates to overturn the primary votes showing that democrat voters don't actually get any say in who their candidate is. Bernie wasn't even a democrat until 4 years ago. He won't have any problem going to war with the democrats if the nomination is stolen from him again. I think his komrades will likely just stay home.

Welcome to the rice field

This was quite an elaborate plan the DNC hatched. Running Ballgag and Klobuchar as shills, then pulling them right before super tuesday and funneling their campaign money and some of their votes to Creepy Joe. The Bernie bros will be ****ed if it works and understandably so.

Welcome to the rice field
I want Crazy Bernie to win the most delegates. Then, I want the DNC to call in their 415 super delegates to overturn the primary votes showing that democrat voters don't actually get any say in who their candidate is. Bernie wasn't even a democrat until 4 years ago. He won't have any problem going to war with the democrats if the nomination is stolen from him again. I think his komrades will likely just stay home.
If he loses.... I'll bet he bows down and kisses the ring just like last time.

螠螣螞惟螡 螞螒螔螘
Well, stay home... or vote for Trump. It wouldn't be the first time.

A lot of Millennials I know did that, back in 2016. Not so much because they liked Trump, but because they felt the Democrat nomination had been stolen by Hillary. They were really ****ed off about that, so they voted for Trump to spite her.

"BWAHAHAHAHAH!! THIS IS FOR BERNIE, YOU OLD WITCH!!!" was the attitude.

Weed 'em and reap
I would rather he get the nomination , Trump would turn him into chop meat!
If sleepy Joe gets elected , or Bloomberg gets elected it will be a close race.
And I am not sure of the outcome, not the I give a rats snot ball for either !
No, it won't. Trump isn't Paul Ryan. In a debate against Biden, only one of them is coming out alive. The other will stroke out in the first half hour.

Start up the rotors
The old commie is speaking, and his wife is behind him. She has a face like a potato. A communist face. Where it's all about the median, nothing rises above the average...
Ugly family who like ugly politics.

But I want him to tell his devotees to "Bern" it all down if he loses...

In a righteous world, he would be hung for treason. Useless commie ****.

Swift Justice = 2950fps
Discussion Starter #15
Bernie Pt 2, he will promise everything, then back out.....

...whilst crying all the way to the bank. 馃槇 馃挵
I read shortly after they screwed Bernie in 2016, that he purchased a beach house with $600k in cash. I鈥檝e always wondered if that was a 鈥渃onsolation prize鈥 for the screw job the Dems gave him.

Sam Adams was right....
The DNC is gonna do to Bernie what the RNC did to Rand Paul in 2012..

Registered
Well, stay home... or vote for Trump. It wouldn't be the first time.

A lot of Millennials I know did that, back in 2016. Not so much because they liked Trump, but because they felt the Democrat nomination had been stolen by Hillary. They were really ****ed off about that, so they voted for Trump to spite her.

"BWAHAHAHAHAH!! THIS IS FOR BERNIE, YOU OLD WITCH!!!" was the attitude.
Yes, if the DNC screws Bernie out of his win, a mass boycott by Bernie supporters who won't vote or better yet...vote for Trump.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts